tccl set up box

Can someone post the channel list and the exact cost for the packages? Except SCV noone seems to have this list, and even SCV has removed it from the website page. As usual we seem to pay and watch what they give.

Nobody is having channel list of TCCL.. Their promo shows 24 HD channel as well.. Please post the channel list if you are using TCCL service..

Hd box cost 3500.so i think nobody buy the box.in sd box thay cannot give any pack . At the time of install it has 350ch now 140 ch are working .they change the ch .for ex when ever cricket match going on they add starcricket.it look like a cable connection .but the clarity is good .normal local cable has 80 ch now i get 140 ch that is diffrence

baskark211 said:
Hd box cost 3500.so i think nobody buy the box.in sd box thay cannot give any pack . At the time of install it has 350ch now 140 ch are working .they change the ch .for ex when ever cricket match going on they add starcricket.it look like a cable connection .but the clarity is good .normal local cable has 80 ch now i get 140 ch that is diffrence

Thanks Baskar..

Is it possible to list out the 140 channels that you are getting currently?

And how much you are paying per month for these 140 channels..

Here in Chennai, TCCL is going to offer a maximum 500 channels with a maximum of 200 rupees per month. This includes 24 HD channels... :)

@Baskar: I hope you will post the list of channels in TCCL this time for sure :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock