Discussion Telugu Movies Satellite Rights

• Thread starter sam
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,635
  • Views: Views 359,459
Nagarjuna's Majnu satellite rights renewed by Gemini tv and telecasting on Monday at 7pm on Gemini movies.
I think it is not renewed movie. Songs and scenes are telecasting regularly on Gemini life and Gemini music from the first. In the lockdown they are telecasting many movies like that they are telecasting this movie.

I think it is not renewed movie. Songs and scenes are telecasting regularly on Gemini life and Gemini music from the first. In the lockdown they are telecasting many movies like that they are telecasting this movie.
I think it's renewed that is why telecasting after long time and now they are renewing some old movies I think now

Uday Kiran's Holi movie renewed by Gemini tv and telecasting on next Saturday at 7pm on Gemini movies.
Only Gemini TV Love "Uday Kiran" Movies,

Manasantha Nuvve, Nee Sneham, Sri Ram, Jai Sri Ram, Avunanna kadanna, kalusukovalani, Nuvvu Nenu, gunde jhallumandi, Love Today etc...
Now "Holi" Good move by Gemini TV ,
Hope GeminiTv Will renewal old movies

Last edited:
All padmalaya movies (krishna and mahesh babu) with Star maa and studio one plus but why these two channels not telecasting vamshi movie?

Nagarjuna's Majnu satellite rights renewed by Gemini tv and telecasting on Monday at 7pm on Gemini movies.
Yes, it's not new renuwal. Majnu earlier with etv then it were renuwed by Gemini along with megha sandesam both are produced and directed by Dasari narayana rao under taraka prabhu films.

Zee Cinemalu Bor and Bor, better if they take Satellite rights of AVM Production, Super Good Films, Suresh Production, etc... Some Movies.
Number of Telugu good movies Expired.
Hope Zee Telugu will take atleast some movies

Who has the satellite rights of Vijaya Productions in Telugu. I know about Tamil that most movies with Sun some movies with Raj and Hindi all movies with Sony

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock