Discussion Telugu Movies Satellite Rights

• Thread starter sam
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,635
  • Views: Views 359,996
Star maa have deal with mango mass media. Youtube rights acquired by mango mass media. So, we can watch this movie soon on star maa.

Is it? We have to see! I don't think that's the case! Let's see! Amazon would have acquired all the rights unless they are already sold. What you said YouTube rights are also Digital rights only.

Penguin satellite rights acquired by star maa coming soon on Star maa
Any Source bro?
Star maa have deal with mango mass media. Youtube rights acquired by mango mass media. So, we can watch this movie soon on star maa.
Is it? We have to see! I don't think that's the case! Let's see! Amazon would have acquired all the rights unless they are already sold. What you said YouTube rights are also Digital rights only.
Mango mass media , Telugu Filmnagar (Third party) acquiring Both Satellite and Digital Rights of Telugu and dubbed movies Rights
Later they will sold some movies Rights Seperately to there partner Amazon and Star

Mango mass media , Telugu Filmnagar (Third party) acquiring Both Satellite and Digital Rights of Telugu and dubbed movies Rights
Later they will sold some movies Rights Seperately to there partner Amazon and Star

I Know this bro! My doubt is particularly with "Penguin " only. As amazon would have bought movie from producers itself, how Mango Mass Media got involved!?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock