Telugu Movies Updates

RE: Tollywood Latest News & Gossips

Lakshmi Raave Maa Intiki audio on Nov 16

Lakshmi Raave Maa Intiki sounds like a title taken from E.V.V.Satyanarayana’s films which had quirky titles.

The teaser of the movie which was launched recently has been received with huge response.

According to the latest update, audio of the film will be launched on the 16th of this month.

The movie has Naga Shaurya as the hero and Avika Gor of Uyyala Jumpala plays the female lead. Nandyala Ravi who worked as a dialogue writer for many films in the past is handling the direction.

RE: Tollywood Latest News & Gossips

→ Pataas all set for big December release

Nandamuri Kalyan Ram’s ‘Pataas’ is all set for a bumper release in the month of December. Post production work is going on at a fast pace and the producer is looking at the second half of the month for the release date.
Anil Ravipudi is the director of this mass action entertainer and Kalyan Ram will be seen as a powerful and mass police officer in the movie . A new still has come out today and it has been well received in the media.
Kalyan Ram himself is producing the movie on NTR arts banner and he is also introducing a new heroine to Tollywood with this movie.

RE: Tollywood Latest News & Audio Functions & Gossips

→ Nithin’s Chinnadana Neekosam audio release November 27

Today I SAW

"PILLA NUVVU LENI JEEVITHAM"
SUCCESS EVENT @ 8PM

ADVerTisement

AS GIF IMAGE.......ON TV9

BUT NOTHING LIKE THAT ON TV9/MAA .....

→ Sanjana’s cameo in Avunu 2 revealed

Actress Sanjjanaa will next be seen in Ravi Babu’s upcoming film Avunu 2. Harshavardhan Rane and Poorna are playing the leads in this film. According to the latest update, Sanjana will play the role of a scientist in the film.
This film is jointly produced by Suresh Productions and Flying Frogs banner. This is the second time that Sanjana is working with Ravi Babu. She had earlier worked him in the Tarun starrer Soggadu. The trailer has caught on quite well and the film is up for an release soon.

Dileep kumar said:
But I watched on Maa music

Oh...! s**t!!!!

I missed that bro......

syam said:
Oh...! s**t!!!!

I missed that bro......

Watch in youtube bro bt in Studio One & Tollywood tv it repeating u can watch

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock