The Kapil Sharma Show also on hathway channels (Snapshots)

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 47
  • Views: Views 6,314
ABCDEFGH said:
@mods please Merge the threads
Nothing new
you don't know anything and saying merge merge it's very different news because this MSO is telecasting The Kapil Sharma Show On its own Local Channels.

Sadiq said:
I can read the 3 names. But not the reset as I don't know Hindi. What these 3 names refers? Package names?

Watch the Kapil Sharma Show On Saturday - Sunday
5:00 PM & 8:00 PM on Hathway Entertainment
11:00 PM & 3:30 PM on Hathway Movies
7:30 PM on Hathway Yuva
Now, you people understand that The Kapil Sharma Show also going to telecast on hathway channels.

ABCDEFGH said:
This thread
"The Kapil Sharma Show" Coming Soon Only On Sony And SonyHD

In the current thread, Hathway is showing the ads of the show on its home channel. I don't think we need a new thread for that :k

Oh! Hello it's different from others yar! I have no issues because that was also my tread but didn't get response from you guys all credit was taken by thakur!

RAGHVENDRA1997 said:
Watch the Kapil Sharma Show On Saturday - Sunday
5:00 PM & 8:00 PM on Hathway Entertainment
11:00 PM & 3:30 PM on Hathway Movies
7:30 PM on Hathway Yuva
Now, you people understand that The Kapil Sharma Show also going to telecast on hathway channels.

Repeat program :k:lol

RAGHVENDRA1997 said:
Oh! Hello it's different from others yar! I have no issues because that was also my tread but didn't get response from you guys all credit was taken by thakur!

Thakur sab par bari :p

Reason
Hathway channel available only on HATHWAY cable (correct section HATHWAY cable )
Hathway channel news plz post HATHWAY cable section b:k

Your first HATHWAY box thread television section today report by me

RAGHVENDRA1997 said:
you don't know anything and saying merge merge it's very different news because this MSO is telecasting The Kapil Sharma Show On its own Local Channels.

Than post it in Hathway section

ABCDEFGH said:
Than post it in Hathway section
Ya that's correct but I want to know all that hathway is only MSO which is telecasting. So tell me why Vinci Learning HD send to hathway!

Raghvendra bro is right. This program is telecast Hathaway channels also.
Good news for hathway users or kapil sharma show lovers. ;)

But i think problem is that u post wrong section. So Request to mod to transfer current section. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock