The Kapil Sharma Show also on hathway channels (Snapshots)

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 47
  • Views: Views 6,271

hike

Television Genius
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
The Kapil Sharma Show also on hathway channels

Jaipur
Watch the Kapil Sharma Show On Saturday - Sunday
5:00 PM & 8:00 PM on Hathway Entertainment
11:00 PM & 3:30 PM on Hathway Movies
7:30 PM on Hathway Yuva
Now, you people understand that The Kapil Sharma Show also going to telecast on hathway channels.

Hathway channels? It is on the same channels in all MSOa. Hathwaycis just showing a promo.

Sadiq said:
Hathway channels? It is on the same channels in all MSOa. Hathwaycis just showing a promo.

Just see the full view and read what's details mentioned!

RAGHVENDRA1997 said:
Just see the full view and read what's details mentioned!

I can read the 3 names. But not the reset as I don't know Hindi. What these 3 names refers? Package names?

ABCDEFGH said:
@mods please Merge the threads
Nothing new

Merge with which thread?

And members, while reporting any thread asking to merge with some other thread, please give the thread link to which it needs to be merged.

Sadiq said:
I can read the 3 names. But not the reset as I don't know Hindi. What these 3 names refers? Package names?

+1
Hathway cable own channel likes same DTH Home channel

Sadiq said:

:hehe The Kapil Sharma Show Dekiye Hathway Entertainment Per Shaam 05.00 Baje Aur Raath 08.00 Baje Shaniwar Aur Raviwar:p:tup

BTW Who Is Kapil Sharma....?Any Famous Comedy Actor In Bollywood???:huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock