The Kapil Sharma Show on Sony and Sony HD

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 207
  • Views: Views 23,015
It seems like a drama created in the eyes of people. The show ratings will be improved as soon as he comes back.
Cant trust these actors anymore...

umeshg729 said:
It seems like a drama created in the eyes of people. The show ratings will be improved as soon as he comes back.
Cant trust these actors anymore...

Meine toh pahle hi kaha tha :hehe these actors only creates controversies to remain in limelight :angry

Last edited by a moderator:
@Shwal can you post that pic :eek

shawl_who said:
:no , bcoz my cousin is also in that pic....

far away, I can see mashhoor gulati on d stage, in his pic. ;)

Just share mashhoor gulati photo... :)

hike said:
Just share mashhoor gulati photo... :)
he already said that he can't post, why asking again n again ?

hike said:
I don't think that there must be need of someone else to come in this one request to give his advice :huh ya know he said no but I'm only asking to crop image of only sunil and send it here if he had problem in that also then he can say by himself.
No intentions to hurt you :)
i know very well where to come & where to not.
If you are not comfortable with this then find some other place.

hike said:
It seems may be u r not liking my presence and a like I said no intentions to hurt you. But, may be just asking for snaps can cause trouble in this Family like forum will make me feel like this. :'( OK fine as u wish from now I only visit as a guest in this forum. Seriously, brother never expected this from u
If you are not comfortable with this then find some other place I know u r SMOD of this forum but I'm also a part may be a small part but I'm part of this forum since long. But, on this behalf that you all members keep sharing EXCLUSIVE feedback to all of us. Let's say final goodbye to all forum members I'll never reply or ask for help to you guys. You can't even imagine bro, even I also don't know why tears are coming from my eyes while writing this.
1st things is no where I said that I don't like your presence,
When you are part of a open discussion then anyone can take part in it,
You can't say anyone to not to come in between, & expecting that person won't feel bad,
You asked once he denied,
Better to use pm if you want 3rd person won't interfere.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock