Breaking The Kapil Sharma Show season 2 | starts 29th Dec, Sat-Sun at 9:30pm | Sony TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Same Here but missing chandu he is missing from some episodes. Also a lot of Buzz is created about his absence from the latest episodes..

Last edited:
Yes me too enjoying the show. Never missed sunil grover. Kapil is doing a good job. Krushna is the butter on chapathi.
Good season 👍👍

Wonder what happened to Chandu.

Plus, missing Grover very much

Yes Same Here but missing chandu he is missing from some episodes. Also a lot of Buzz is created about his absence from the latest episodes..
Ya me too missing chandu 😔
Wonder what happened to Chandu.
Replying to one of his fans, Chandan Prabhakar wrote, "Hello ekta. thanks for the love. well I m nt missing episodes intentionally. my character n my acting might not be working that's why they are not putting me in the episodes. well lots of love n best wishes for you also."

Going by Chandan's comment it appears that the actor is a bit upset from the show makers for not paying due attention to his character on the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock