The Kerala Story | Vipul Amrutlal Shah, Sunshine Pictures

Even if one girl gets converted to join ISIS then also it's a serious concern for national security.
exactly, that's the point here.. nobody is denying it.
and this happens all over the country.
Like UP has highest number of isis recruits, why not a UP Story.

because UP is with BJP and Kerala is not with BJP.

I come from northeast. Bollywood made a mainstream movie like Anek about insurgency in Northeast. I never came on internet to cry over it. Same applies to movies like Dhadak and Article 15 for northern states. We know about the reality of these insurgents and caste based violence. I don't get why people wants to create an uncomfortable atmosphere for movie makers and wants things to be censorsed. Are we not living in a free country?

I come from northeast. Bollywood made a mainstream movie like Anek about insurgency in Northeast. I never came on internet to cry over it. Same applies to movies like Dhadak and Article 15 for northern states. We know about the reality of these insurgents and caste based violence. I don't get why people wants to create an uncomfortable atmosphere for movie makers and wants things to be censorsed. Are we not living in a free country?
Bro hope you not forget what happen in case of bengali movie Bhobishyoter Bhoot
Movie was bamned in cinema hall

Never heard about any such movies.
yICsrOH.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock