The new ViacomCBS network is here

• Thread starter Aksgr
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 91
  • Views: Views 21,246
Also CBS requires premium Indian sketch on OTT base as of significant population of Indians in US and UK so it will help them draw more audience.

What does this mean? I am doubtful that CBS would put Indian content on its U.S. OTT service. If anything, it would remain separate on Voot, similar to how Hotstar is operating separately from Disney-owned Hulu. So far, only Netflix and Amazone Prime have invested in having Indian content on their respective platforms globally.

What does this mean? I am doubtful that CBS would put Indian content on its U.S. OTT service. If anything, it would remain separate on Voot, similar to how Hotstar is operating separately from Disney-owned Hulu. So far, only Netflix and Amazone Prime have invested in having Indian content on their respective platforms globally.
No I didn't mean like that. I meant that Viacom CBS may purchase some Indian films and shows from any network and use them in their OTT platform. Also is voot available in US and EU

No I didn't mean like that. I meant that Viacom CBS may purchase some Indian films and shows from any network and use them in their OTT platform. Also is voot available in US and EU

As far as I know, as of now Voot content has only launched in the UK through Virgin Media, but they have stated that they plan to go global. It is not officially available in the US at all yet. Zee5 and SonyLiv also aren't available in the US.

As a side note, CBS is not known for casting diverse actors in its shows. They stick to old-fashioned content (sitcoms and procedural dramas) that primarily targets the old white audience of America. As such, according to data from 2015, the average CBS viewer is age 59. For ABC (Disney) and NBC (Comcast), the median age of the viewer is 54. For Fox (no relation to Disney), it is 49, and for the CW, it is 44.

Get ready for one of the most awaiting merger announcement and formation of VIACOM from Viacom.INC and CBS.corp.
merge talks is about to begin on Friday US DC time they will be seriously discussing on obstacles they may face in fast merge plan.
However it seems CBS team is concerned about who will lead the new VIACOM.

NEW VIACOM : " Lead as a leader, Entertain as a entertainer".
VIacom and CBS merge may be announced after the VIDCON 2019 event is over

Can we see new CBS channel in India??
Yes CBS will introduce 2 channel in India one GEC and other movie.
Currently Viacom's YouTube festival VIDCON will be happening so we need to wait to make sure will CBS enter India.
If it does We need to see that CBS will tie with network 18

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock