The Significance of Neo Sports Broadcast in India

praks001

Reaction score
The new season for sports broadcasting has started and Neo still doesn't have anything significant now. They even lost the Bundesliga rights and as far as I am aware no one watches Eredivisie Dutch League in India. The only significant property they have is the French Open Tennis. I don't know where did they spend the said amount of Rs.400 crore, although its a peanut figure in sports broadcasting. With Sony Kix grabbing rights of La Liga, Serie A and the FA Cup besides the FIFA World Cup and Euro 2016, it would be wise to subscribe to Kix rather than waste money on NEO channels. TATA Sky already offloaded them long back and sooner or later other DTH platforms as well as MSOs will get rid of their channels. So it would be wise for NEO to shut down its businesses in India. What do you guys think?

Neo is useless. It will lose French open within two or three years. Then DD Sports would be better :k

Kenya Cricket :huh:no i think they don't have that also :k:p

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock