The war is on between Khanak and Sasha in Rang Badalti...

kramkumar

Contributor
Reaction score

The arrival of Sasha (Manini De Mishra) has created a flutter in the Khandelwal house and now Khanak (Yashashree Masurkar) has decided to give it back to Sasha in her own style in Star One’s Rang Badalti Odhani.

Our source says, “It’s been hatred at first sight between Khanak and Sasha and their relationship is on a war footing with each day passing. Now Khanak has decided to teach Sasha a lesson and tries to imitate her by going to a spa but Khanak’s trick backfires and she creates a chaotic situation there with a machine catching fire. This track will go on air tomorrow. It’s also celebration time for the cast and crew as the show completes 300 episodes on Wednesday.”

We spoke to Yashashree who says, “Yes, the war is on between Sasha and me and I will try every possibility to beat her. I hope we just continue our success and complete 1000 episodes soon. It’s an amazing feeling. We have worked very hard on this show and it feels overwhelmed with the response we have received. We plan to celebrate with a party on Wednesday.”

On completing 300 episodes, producer Yash Patnaik says, “So far it has been a fabulous journey. We started off with a different concept about a girl from Bhuj and the boy from a city and initially we were very apprehensive if viewers would accept our show but they did and we are happy with the response we have got.”

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Music War Heats Up Between T-Series And Zee Telefilms TV Channels News 1
kramkumar Is war brewing between Rajni's daughters? South Indian Films 0
DreamDTH.com Article History TV18 HD to premiere ‘Lost Gold of World War II’ this Monday DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article History TV18 to air ‘India’s Forgotten Army,’ the untold story of India’s role in World War I this Independence Day DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article News18 India salutes the martyrs of Kargil war with Vijay Diwas Adhiveshan DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DJ Roy Discussion How would you rate Discovery's COVID-19 : India's War Against The Virus documentary? TV Shows & Programs 0
Krishang WAR Breaks World Television Premiere Viewership Record by 68 Million Reach TV Channels News 6
abhishek Justice League Dark : Apokolips War (Animated - DCAMU) Hollywood 0
SarfaRaZ War 2 | Hrithik Roshan Bollywood 0
Rajpatil98 WAR | Hrithik Roshan, Tiger Shroff, Vani Kapoor Bollywood 107
Riddhiman The Current War | Tom Holland, Benedict Cumberbatch, Nicholas Hoult Hollywood 1
sumitroy Avengers: Infinity War Hollywood 84
R Shah Rukh Khan to play a soldier in war film based on Operation Khukri Bollywood 0
R Star Plus to launch adaptation of Israeli show ‘Prisoners of War’ in Oct TV Shows & Programs 3
R Mobile App war: HotStar add big Hollywood titles to its list to beat Netflix in India TV Channels News 0
Basil ‘Captain America: Civil War’ scores $200 mn at global box office Hollywood 0
JitendraKumar Star Plus brings 'Prisoners of War' to India, renowned director to direct TV Shows & Programs 7
D Dance India Dance S5 and Jhalk Reloaded Finale Tonight, Dance + Final War Tomorrow TV Shows & Programs 4
Thakur Discovery Channel commemorates 50th anniversary of India-Pak 1965 war TV Shows & Programs 0
Bishnu15 Reasons to celebrate for Gujarati people - A long drawn war ends, customers wins Sun Direct 37
Thakur Teleshopping War: Den Snapdeal TV-Shop & Shop CJ unleash maiden ad campaigns TV Channels News 0
Dileep Kumar Kasthuri TV gets revamped to jump in the GEC war on Kannada Market TV Channels News 0
Thakur DD to mark 50 years of the 1965 Indo- Pak war TV Channels News 0
Thakur BBC World Service to showcase series on World War I TV Channels News 0
Dileep Kumar Raadan to replace its oldest war horse "Ilavarasi" with "Raasi" on Sun TV TV Channels News 0