Discussion Purchased Tata Play "free" Binge+ box with 6K offer. However, the box is horribly laggy!

• Thread starter dth101
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 5,849
Total storage.
I hope the auto rebooting of binge+ and pairing of bluetooth remote issues do not occur now.

Good battery (chotapower) helps in bluetooth remote issue

free up space like in that linked above post.

Removing button mapper app may also help

I hope the auto rebooting of binge+ and pairing of bluetooth remote issues do not occur now.

Good battery (chotapower) helps in bluetooth remote issue

free up space like in that linked above post.

Removing button mapper app may also help
Already done. Problem is binge+ app itself which hoards too much of the resources.

Done already..so far good..I disabled wifi and Bluetooth and disable all possible apps like Google movies etc

So it is now running as normal box😅
Bluetooth and WiFi 🙄 then how are using this box..?

For remote IR is there naa 😄
My TV is already a smart TV..so wifi not required in binge+ box
So, it is a normal box now😂..
This Is why cheap prices won't work.. But current dth market is not ready for heavy pricing... 😕

Just to follow-up, the technicians put down the issue to my TV which is ridiculous since I have a Samsung The Frame, which is a fairly mainstream and costly model. It is even more ridicuous as I an older 4K Fire is much smoother than the abonimation Tata Play is selling.

Their resolution to the issue is that they will fix the compatibility sometime in the future, when the hardware itself is evidently significantly underpowered and till that time I am supposed to just keep paying them for the horrible experience.

In short, don't invest in the Tata Play box if you can because it has got extremely poor hardware, made worse by even worse software. It is topped up by the incompetence of their technical team and customer support.
After a lot of complaints and the pending NCH compaint, the CEO Desk from Tata Play contacted me and offered cancellation as an option.

They deactivated my account the same day and took back the box the next day.

2 days later, they informed me that they will deduct 2499 from my remaining balance because I am terminating my connection before 6 months, even though they offered me cancellation as a solution after saying that they cannot rectify the issue with the box.

It has been 9 days now since my connection was deactivated and now they are not responding at all over any of the channels, so I am not even sure if and when I will get a refund.

Just don't trust this company. It seems they are either incompetent or unethical.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock