Thinking to shift to Tata Sky+ Transfer HD

Since budget is does not seem to be a problem, Tata Sky would be the best choice. Put aside the HD channel count, TS has the best software / hardware quality and excellent user interface; which means that you won't regret your decision even if d2h adds all the remaining HD channels in future. I am a d2h HD user, but I recommend TS!

sam said:
Continue bro :tup

If you don't have any Budget Limit :k

Good suggestion & reply. If your pocket permits & you have enough cash then go for TS. Or else choose a cheaper brand. But I tell u now days TS trying to be some what cheaper by introducing 99 & 179 Packs. But then again they recently increased HD Access Fees . So everything has two sides - good, bad. You need to judge it yourself. The reply is for Sateesh bro.

Even I m thinking for the same just waiting till diwali as d2h is sleeping till now.

I'm waiting from my balance to run out, after that i will move to TS...

I'll then open up my dvr and see if i can put the 1TB in an adapter case to see if I can use it as an external hdd..

I'm also thinking in the same lines.. But i don't understand how everyone is saying TataSky is costly. I'm currently using South Platinum HD annual pack in D2H and its 7260 per year.
TataSky's Mega South HD is 7900 per year.

in my opinion, paying 640 extra per year for additional HD channels, better software & hardware and may be better AV quality is worth. Only issue is the initial movement cost.

sakthi_ums said:
I'm also thinking in the same lines.. But i don't understand how everyone is saying TataSky is costly. I'm currently using South Platinum HD annual pack in D2H and its 7260 per year.
TataSky's Mega South HD is 7900 per year.

in my opinion, paying 640 extra per year for additional HD channels, better software & hardware and may be better AV quality is worth. Only issue is the initial movement cost.

bro do that which you feel better :k don't hear of Fanboys :k as here many fanboys of DTH who will misguide you :k

I have completely misjudged the thread. I will now say after today's additions go for tata sky hd - fantastic choice because it has now almost all hd channels.

Rushil.D said:
bro do that which you feel better :k don't hear of Fanboys :k as here many fanboys of DTH who will misguide you :k

Irrelevant reply from another Fanboy :shy

UnlimitedBB said:
Since budget is does not seem to be a problem, Tata Sky would be the best choice. Put aside the HD channel count, TS has the best software / hardware quality and excellent user interface; which means that you won't regret your decision even if d2h adds all the remaining HD channels in future. I am a d2h HD user, but I recommend TS!
Couldn't agree more..
[emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock