Sad News Three HD Sony channels has been shut down due to low viewership (Sony Rox HD, Le Plex HD & Ten Golf HD)

Sony network lost its reputation. During analog Dish antenna days, it was the best TV channel with a lot of good quality dramas. However, now they are not having enough good dramas. Sony is constantly on declining side.
So SPNI Maybe Rebranding it soon as Sony PIX 2 ?
No such evidence of Sony Pix 2.

Last edited:
They must change their leadership, else their end is near
I think the same. Under new leadership Sony Network is a sinking ship now. Even Sony Pal has more rating than Sony entertainment TV channel. Current dramas of Sony TV are also not upto mark when compared with Star Plus, Color & Zee TV. Mostly on Sony you will see old episodes of Crime Petrol Dastak. Few years before, they had only old episodes of CID and Crime Petrol Dastak 24/7 because of unavailability of new dramas or TV shows. Other than Indian Idol which is going to close tonight Sony TV doesn't have any other drama/show in the top 20 published darma list

Last edited:
I think the same. Under new leadership Sony Network is a sinking ship now. Even Sony Pal has more rating than Sony entertainment TV channel. Current dramas of Sony TV are also not upto mark when compared with Star Plus, Color & Zee TV. Mostly on Sony you will see old episodes of Crime Petrol Dastak. Few years before, they had only old episodes of CID and Crime Petrol Dastak 24/7 because of unavailability of new dramas or TV shows. Other than Indian Idol which is going to close tonight Sony TV doesn't have any other drama/show in the top 20 published darma list
Unfortunately, u forget about Super Dancer. This show always achieves good ratings, whose chapter 3 will be launched next week along with The Kapil Sharma Show. So, expected, from next week, Sony TV's rating will be improved.

Unfortunately, u forget about Super Dancer. This show always achieves good ratings, whose chapter 3 will be launched next week along with The Kapil Sharma Show. So, expected, from next week, Sony TV's rating will be improved.
improved or decrease only time will tell. I am sure Kapil Sharma show will flop again without Sunil Grover

improved or decrease only time will tell. I am sure Kapil Sharma show will flop again without Sunil Grover
Kanpur Wale Khuranas has been rejected by the audience even though Sunil is there in it. Star Plus doesn't need it anyway since it is getting high ratings because of its serials. SET and Sony Sab, on the other hand, are in deep trouble.

Kanpur Wale Khuranas has been rejected by the audience even though Sunil is there in it. Star Plus doesn't need it anyway since it is getting high ratings because of its serials. SET and Sony Sab, on the other hand, are in deep trouble.
I agree with you. Sony is in more trouble these days. They have nothing special other than Indian Idol which will end tonight. Moreover, depending only on 1 program is not a good idea in today's competitive world. Zee TV and Star Network are having a lot of unique dramas when compared to these channels Sony has nothing special to offer. If you play Sony SD still you will see Crime Petrol Dastak. Nowadays, we can compare Sony TV with Dangal TV because both are showing almost the same dramas related to crimes.

I agree with you. Sony is in more trouble these days. They have nothing special other than Indian Idol which will end tonight. Moreover, depending only on 1 program is not a good idea in today's competitive world. Zee TV and Star Network are having a lot of unique dramas when compared to these channels Sony has nothing special to offer. If you play Sony SD still you will see Crime Petrol Dastak. Nowadays, we can compare Sony TV with Dangal TV because both are showing almost the same dramas related to crimes.
Not just SD, hd too nowadays in the afternoon band

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock