Sad News Three HD Sony channels has been shut down due to low viewership (Sony Rox HD, Le Plex HD & Ten Golf HD)

Sony launched Sony Marathi as a complete entertainment channel, but the channel is suffering to climb top 5.But at the same time Sony aath which just airs dubbed shows entered top 5 without any special treatment.So it indicates that Sony had a good scope in Bangla than Marathi. If they could enter top 5 without original content then what if they include original content, serials and shows. And for a bigger network like sony,Aakash ath is not a problem. They can easily defeat them and fix their position in top 5 and if they try more it is not difficult to defeat Colors Bangla which still not have a high rating. If Sony is clever they will realize it and rebrand Sony aath and invest more.But they won't do it:tongue:
I also want it from very past, they should shut down Sony Aath & replace it with Sony Bangla, which may airs original contents & new movies. I was constantly requesting them to do this. But I think, they are deaf, not interested to listen their well-wishers.

Aakash Aath and Sony Aath are different channels. They are only 6 Bengali GECs Star Jalsha, ZEE Bangla, Colors Bangla, Rupashi Bangla, Aakash Aath and Sony Aath. On technicality Sony Aath is the only Bengali GEC channel not in the barc's list.
I didn't said Aakash aath and Sony aath are same. I meant defeating Aakash aath is a simple task for networks like Sony🤗There by sony can ensure a place in top 5 easily

Last edited:
NP Singh and Uday should resigns from their position they can’t even handle Sony channel well 🤣

If they include Sony rox and le plex into their package, then they cannot sell their packages in most distributors Network as per new trai rule because Sony rox is available in only 3 dths out of 6 dths. If they got place in dish TV, D2h and also in major cable Network then they will add these channels into their packages.

As i have stated even Star India is not getting access to all shows produced by Fox and even incase of english movies they r just having deals with 21st century fox and marvel
I'm talking about content in India. There definitely star, zee have a say in the things they are producing

Zee has only recently entered first output deal with Sony Pictures International
Again, this is about the international content made by them.

Consider Baaghi 2, MS Dhoni movie and all other movies made in India by fox star. They get satellite rights for all those movies produced by them in India.

Now consider Padman, made by Sony pictures India, not spn. Had spn been integrated, they would've got the rights, but no, it's rights went to zee

I'm talking about content in India. There definitely star, zee have a say in the things they are producing

Again, this is about the international content made by them.

Consider Baaghi 2, MS Dhoni movie and all other movies made in India by fox star. They get satellite rights for all those movies produced by them in India.

Now consider Padman, made by Sony pictures India, not spn. Had spn been integrated, they would've got the rights, but no, it's rights went to zee
But what about Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. Isn't it also made by Fox Star Studios as well?

If we look Sony history some 5 years before, they have only 2 or 3 channels.
When they got ipl rights, they have no sports channel, telecasted in Sony max for two years.
That time star was a monopoly position. Sony aquires ten and ESPN networks and became one of the popular sports Network.
Some time zee closes their sports channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock