Thuppakki | Fully Loaded

• Thread starter people
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 164
  • Views: Views 53,118
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kalaipuli S Thanu (Producer of #Thuppakki) says :

I think Thuppakki is a fine example of a commercial film that is racy, entertaining and at the same time, conveys a message without sounding preachy. He says, “It all started when Ilayathalapathy Vijay introduced me to A R Murugadoss and said that we could make a film together. I was game for it, and told Murugadoss that I didn’t want to hear the story as I trust him. But he sent me a one-liner, and I was mighty impressed. The film is what it is because of the team work — Vijay, Kajal, Santosh Sivan, Harris Jayaraj and Sreekar among others — and that’s why the film went on to be a part of the 100 crore-club. And I’m thankful to the audience for voting for us and make us win in

HexpJJg.jpg

AR Murugadoss’ ‘Thuppakki’, starring Vijay and Kajal Agarwal, has received appreciation from all quarters. The latest person to praise the movie is director Shankar. Shankar recently attended the ‘Maan Karate’ audio launch and while speaking at the function, Shankar said that Thuppakki is one of his favourite movies.

He added that the movie had many interesting elements and he was entertained throughout.

RE: Thuppakki | Fully Loaded -Thuppakki Day

Thuppakki Day (3)
OkYGk7j.jpg

2016 end,not thuppaki 2,ARM + VJ for 2017 Diwali :)

On this Day #Thuppakki 1st Look was released in 2012 | Rest is History

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock