Times Network announces Movies Now 2 launch

Nilu334

Contributor
Reaction score
Page not found | Indian Television Dot Com: The Times of India has been hogging the media headlines over the past couple of days. Yesterday, courtesy its joint venture with Vice Media. Today, it announced that it is launching its fourth English movie channel christened Movies Now 2. The differentiator: Movies Now 2 will show films and content which will be targeted at the Indian youth. Viewers can expect a clutch of new age/offbeat edgy indie and mainline movies to air on the channel.
The Times Network has labelled Movies Now 2 as a channel with a 'rebellious' personality, meaning it will be home to Hollywood's wild content. .
4b7e435c8ec6fa1f93225507abfa4790.jpg

RE: Indian Television Dot Com | Times Network announces Movies Now 2 launch

Launch Date :huh

Mr.KhaN said:
Launch Date :huh
midnight [emoji12] [emoji12]

It is surprising that they haven't brought in the HD feed

Initially I thought that there would be no SD feed for the channel,but happened opposite :hehe

'Home To Hollywood's Wild Content':eek:hya:luv

kumarvishwas said:
It is surprising that they haven't brought in the HD feed

Initially I thought that there would be no SD feed for the channel,but happened opposite :hehe

This Channel may test viewership first & then launch HD feed

Is it in 16:9 aspect ratio?

Recharge Fan said:
This Channel may test viewership first & then launch HD feed
There is no such thing bro, they would have launched HD feed too at its launch, but they haven't received the approval of MIB for some changes in its license yet i.e. the license of Movies Now 2 HD has been catagorised as 'news' channel, So they can launch it only when it will be changed to the 'Non News' catagory by the MIB, So technically there is no delay in it, they are only waiting for the MIB's approval to change it to the 'Non News' catagory !!

skm30 said:
There is no such thing bro, they would have launched HD feed too at its launch, but they haven't received the approval of MIB for some changes in its license yet i.e. the license of Movies Now 2 HD has been catagorised as 'news' channel, So they can launch it only when it will be changed to the 'Non News' catagory by the MIB, So technically there is no delay in it, they are only waiting for the MIB's approval to change it to the 'Non News' catagory !!
Ok
Then it will launch within some days[emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock