To switch or not to Switch

• Thread starter APPYS
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 2,945
Status
Not open for further replies.
As you said, Airtel is the best in terms of PQ...

I haven't experienced VD2h, Reliance, or DishTV, but in the past 5 years, I used 3 dth services. Started with Airtel HD moved on to Sun Direct HD then Tatasky HD and again back to Airtel HD. I felt Airtel HD is superior in terms of PQ as well as AQ. Tatasky is good for only Value Added Services. I used it only for 2 months and switched back to Airtel. To my knowledge if you use Tatasky, you have to fine tune your TV settings to get better PQ whereas in Airtel, even with the factory settings you will get great PQ. Moreover, Airtel would be the leading the race on adding new HD channels in coming days.

Regarding packages, if you go for advanced rental pack, I would suggest for now opting for a mega or a magnum 3 month plan... if you go for yearly or 6 month plan, then you may have to pay more for every HD channel they add in future which would cost you more... so for now best would be monthly or a 3 month plan...

Prateek Marwadi said:
ses 9 is launching in 3 rd quarter of this year. so now adtv have tps also.

but to gain the fruit of the sattelite we have to wait till march april 2016next year..so channel addition will takes place only after march

jay kumar said:
but to gain the fruit of the sattelite we have to wait till march april 2016next year..so channel addition will takes place only after march

bro... wat u wanted to say n y u always quoted my posts to bring unnecessary arguments
adtv has promised to add hd channels n till now they have kept to their promises

Prateek Marwadi said:
bro... wat u wanted to say n y u always quoted my posts to bring unnecessary arguments
adtv has promised to add hd channels n till now they have kept to their promises

first u only quoted my post..

Well Thanks for the responses so far..I am majorly inclined towards Airtel..I still have 4 days of my Platinum HD pack left..post that I intend to get Airtel HD..What is the monthly pack that gets me all the channels HD and SD then?Magnum pack?How much does it cost...Doesn't airtel have a common top tier pack that can be used instead of separate SD and HD access fee based packs?I want something within 600?

No Tata SKY or DIsh TV for sure it seems to me..and definitely even if I take the Mega SD+Top most HD pack on Airtel I will have almost all channels but for Discovery SCI/Turbo n TV Monde at the same price with better PQ ..Suggest me the best VFM option if there's something else.Also the entry offers on the Airtel Site are stupid I cant chose a bundle of my choice and have to go with the Mega HD pack and this confuses me as it shows only 18 HD channels whereas Mega SD+HD(199) would give me all HD channels ...Probably I will call CC as I already have Airtel Broadband and Cell connections in my household..maybe they have some decent offers for me

@Prateek: Nobody quoted any other's posts intentionally. Jai kumar quoted other member post and you replied since you know the answer. Further he is asking question on the answer you gave. So he is not quoting your post unnecessarily.

@jai kumar bro: You asked question and Prateek replied. All is going well. Suddenly why are you bringing in Sun Direct here where the thread starter clearly asking about ADTV and D2H alone? This type of things are creating unwanted arguments. Stay on topic.

@APPYS: With the current trend, Airtel is adding flurry of channels including HD channels. So, now the air is on ADTV side. There were some news saying D2H will activate 2 new TPs. But I am not sure when it is going to happen. Finally, it all depends on your choice of channels. If you feel that ADTV is having all the required channels for you, you can shift to ADTV. And anyway you are going to keep D2H accessories with you so in future, if D2H is adding new TP and also more HD channels, you can shift I guess (if you still want to move to D2H).

And, finally you joined the forum today. Welcome to DDF!

Sadiq bro

I was also in delima in choosing airtel dth since iam with d2h for the past 1.5yrs in platinum pack. Thanks that u told they will be adding two tps but not confirmed. So i will continue my stay with them since i have paid till 20/11/2016. Is there any chance of adding Puthuyugam again in d2h as how captain tv was added in airtel.

Regards
Rajaraman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock