TODAY I GOT SOLUTION OF DISH TRU HD SIGNALS

hingorjo

Reaction score
Yes friends as i have mentiond before that my dish hd signals decreased after OTA update i have tried to many times to re allign dish but with no luck, today i try it again and this time i didn,t change dish direction but just SQUEEZE DISH , yes i just squeeze dish little bit yes i go behind dish and with both hands just sqeeze it now dish is in little bit egg shape rather then round don,t know it will work for others but it worked for me so thought i should share here now NSS 6 SIGNAL STRENTH IS 76%
AND SIGNAL QUALITY IS 84%
and ASIASAT SIGNAL STRENTH IS 74% AND SIGNAL QUALITY IS 82%
. U were wright BISWA BHAI it was dish problm, i didn,t think that prblm was in dish ..

hingorjo said:
U were wright BISWA BHAI it was dish problm, i didn,t think that prblm was in dish ..
Hope you are happy with the good signal strength :)

biswajit.HD said:
hingorjo said:
U were wright BISWA BHAI it was dish problm, i didn,t think that prblm was in dish ..
Hope you are happy with the good signal strength :)

yes brother iam happy , it was not possible without ur help , u post here signal strenth so thought how are u getting good signals if it is OTA prblm , so thank u Biswa bhai.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock