Totally Disapointed with new Airtel HD Connection

Suman Bar said:
Optimus bro Every time when my father change the channel the message icon appears on screen until reading it.

change the pop up duration to 1sec. after channel changing after 1sec , the icon will auto disappear. its not a big problem.

Suman Bar said:
Some days ago I lodge a complain. A Technician ( So Called Technician ) came. He checked the signal quality which is 61%. He said everything is ok. He not trying to understand my words and go away.

Bro if u have the old complaint no means write the email to nodal officers along with old complaint no,they will surely resolve:)

abhi123 said:
Bro again file a complaint and when technician come tell that your stb is working fine for now only but give problems on regular basis again and again and strictly ask the technician to replace it and say that I am not satisfied with it

If they replace that. I think they will replace it with the same Indian made poor picture quality box. Then what I do?

Suman Bar said:
is it possible? Where is Nodal officer's e mail ID bro?

Email : [email protected](Mention your customer id at the end of mail)
Write a story that you have seen quality on Huawei HD box and Hero box and 1st one is better blah blah,ask them to change it to huawei one,mention any problems to them,also write your query onto their twitter handle at @airtelpresence
They will contact you,then tell them your problem,they might change it :tup

kumarvishwas said:
Email : [email protected](Mention your customer id at the end of mail)
Write a story that you have seen quality on Huawei HD box and Hero box and 1st one is better blah blah,ask them to change it to huawei one,mention any problems to them,also write your query onto their twitter handle at @airtelpresence
They will contact you,then tell them your problem,they might change it :tup

thanks bro.

Suman Bar said:
If they replace that. I think they will replace it with the same Indian made poor picture quality box. Then what I do?

Bro specially request them to replace your set-top box with huwaii HD stb and tell them that these are poor quality stb and I don't want it they will surely help you:tup My cousin had applied same strategy and it worked

abhi123 said:
Bro specially request them to replace your set-top box with huwaii HD stb and tell them that these are poor quality stb and I don't want it they will surely help you:tup My cousin had applied same strategy and it worked

I think ur words will come true bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock