TP Wise Channels Scan On Sun Direct

• Thread starter Thread starter Chezhiyan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 186
  • Views Views: Views 32,308
jay kumar said:
law means trai law

Oh my god ..why u are trying to spread such things.
I never heard of such things. Some of my friends who works in dth related firms also not aware of this thing.
my question to you is that,what about the neo sports and other international channels?

hirffa said:
I never heard of such things. Some of my friends who works in dth related firms also not aware of this thing.
my question to you is that,what about the neo sports and other international channels?
not international channels....Only indian network...Can any experts in ddf please confirm it....If mistake was with me i admit...But i somewhere read

jay kumar said:
not international channels....Only indian network...Can any experts in ddf please confirm it....If mistake was with me i admit...But i somewhere read

There is no separate rule for foreign channels. All are same in the eyes of Judiciary .

hirffa said:

soon he will say that law is applicable to only Hindi GEC that's why we have no any FTA from Discovery Group, Neo Group

but i read somewhere that to give tv viewing experience to ultimate poor trai has ordered for all networks to launch fta channels from their network

jay kumar said:
but i read somewhere that to give tv viewing experience to ultimate poor trai has ordered for all networks to launch fta channels from their network

Not possibile for such a thing. I am sure of that. I have never heard any such things. There are many channels which are fully pay channels. What about HBO,AXN etc.. All dont have.

wewake said:
soon he will say that law is applicable to only Hindi GEC that's why we have no any FTA from Discovery Group, Neo Group

of coarse not even sun network having four channel as fta ..Sun action,gemini action,surya action,suriyan

jay kumar said:

"Has Ordered" and "It is Law" there's is lot of difference between these two terms..!!

hirffa said:
No possibility for such a thing. I am sure of that. I have never heard any such things. There are many channels which are fully pay channels. What about HBO,AXN etc.. All dont have.

axn belongs to msm which means sony

Back
Top Bottom