TP Wise Channels Scan On Sun Direct

ABCDEFGH said:
Kuch bhi

Whatever comes to your mind you are saying

no no no as per the law it is necessary for every network to launch fta channels....Ok...Ok

jay kumar said:
no no no as per the law it is necessary for every network to launch fta channels....Ok...Ok

I have a doubt What about the Neo Sports channels.
Can you provide a valid source. I dont think so. I never heard such comic things before.

jay kumar said:

Listen to me. When was the law passed?
And sony pal was launched with original content but as the ratings were pathetic, they decided to rerun old shows from Sony TV and sab. I think After that it was made FTA channel and was launched on DDFD

ABCDEFGH said:
And sony pal was launched with original content but as the ratings were pathetic, they decided to rerun old shows from Sony TV and sab. I think After that it was made FTA channel and was launched on DDFD

Today afternoon by Jay bro..Trust me...Check the old comments.... :D :D . I have never heard such similar things before.

ABCDEFGH said:
Bro it's sun direct, not actual sun :d :rofl

Actually he mean that sun can collect any fta channels from RDTV. I think so. Can understand some of his comments. Apply ur IQ to get it right.

ABCDEFGH said:

law means trai law

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock