TP Wise Channels Scan On Sun Direct

hirffa said:
I think you mean to fetch the above channels from RDTV tps. Are you sure RDTV is also hosting the same set of channels in there tp?
Or are they taking it from sun direct tp?
A confirmation is needed on that. Then only we can say so.

in april also sun direct removed dd ne from its own tp and shared it from from rdtv tp....

hirffa said:
Bro..Some sort of Agreement is there between RDTV and Sun direct on sharing FTA channels. To my knowledge Sun direct is also paying good amount to RDTV for that too and It has to be so.
Another thing is Sun Direct is running there show only with the help of RDTV support. Else they should been finished by this time.
Now I need a confirmation. Does RDTV sharing that channel with sun direct or viceversa or are they both hosting the same FTA channels in there respective tps.

yes that thing i want to tell him that it's not in the hand of Sun Direct to show FTA Channels from RDTV. Remote control of SD is in the hands of RDTV. If they will put some FTA channels in shared TPs then only Sun Direct will get some otherwise not.

sorry bro, don't know about your query. let me heck if i'll get some info thn i'll post

jay kumar said:
in april also sun direct removed dd ne from its own tp and shared it from from rdtv tp....

This sort of things happen based on some agreement. It will happen again from time to time unless there is some solution to the regulatory clearance.

hirffa said:
Its very much possible bro. The Sun direct users will also get signal of dd free dish. But the existing software of your box is designed in such a way that it blocks that tp.

but how......insat 4b is 93.5

wewake said:
yes that thing i want to tell him that it's not in the hand of Sun Direct to show FTA Channels from RDTV. Remote control of SD is in the hands of RDTV. If they will put some FTA channels in shared TPs then only Sun Direct will get some otherwise not.

sorry bro, don't know about your query. let me heck if i'll get some info thn i'll post

That I know very well.
One thing is that, Sun direct is clearly in back foot these days with all these issues.

wewake said:

no....no....no....sun direct can share any fta channels at any time

jay kumar said:
no....no....no....sun direct can share any fta channels at any time

What?
You mean Sun direct can take any FTA channels from RDTV?
If you mean that... I will tell it will be the biggest joke of the decade. Bro there are lot of things behind that.
For hosting on channel as FTA also requires some permission from many including channel owners. The contents carried by each channels are copyrighted items whether its FTA or Not.

hirffa said:
Its possible bro.
The HD signal is also coming from insat 4b at 93.5

yes....the dish is aligned at 92.5 to get both satellite...but for sd users it was aligned 91.5....

jay kumar said:
yes....the dish is aligned at 92.5 to get both satellite...but for sd users it was aligned 91.5....

Dishtv also saves good amount by taking all the channels from dd free dish.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock