Are you happy with TRAI's amendments to the Tariff Order

• Yes

• No

• I don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the court has not given stay, broadcasters may roll out reduced
As per my understanding DPOs also get 20% from the pay channel price. So it is wrong to say NCF is only revenue source. Isn't it?
Apart from that they get a margin of upto Rs. 2-3 per pay channel and also some margin on bouquet. Also they get some incentive for driving broadcasters bouquets. Theere are slabs

If the court has not given stay, broadcasters may roll out reduced
Apart from that they get a margin of upto Rs. 2-3 per pay channel and also some margin on bouquet. Also they get some incentive for driving broadcasters bouquets. Theere are slabs
Yes. All are looters. If court gives any relief, means compromise of justice after some backdoor exchange..

Case is not postpone to 3 months

Actually more then 8-9 petition header together and one of them is postpone to 3 month rest of all not postpone and judgment we can expect sooner then later. below is the list.

WP/116/2020​
WP/680/2020​

WP/117/2020​

WP/118/2020​

WP/120/2020​

WP/124/2020​

WP/125/2020​

WP/126/2020​

WP/147/2020​

**please note this is my understanding after seeing all petition date.**
Dates mentioned are provisional dates

vo1Qo3Y.jpg

Yes none of the cases have been posted for hearing in next week's main causelists..!! And almost all cases show the same date i.e. 8 June.

And yes the dates are provisional, unless none of the parties approach the court for early hearing.. the case can be posted next week also in supplementary causelists, provided the broadcasters/MSOs approach the court giving reasons why the court should hear the matter urgently. As of now the status is case will be posted for hearing in June.

Yes none of the cases have been posted for hearing in next week's main causelists..!! And almost all cases show the same date i.e. 8 June.

And yes the dates are provisional, unless none of the parties approach the court for early hearing.. the case can be posted next week also in supplementary causelists, provided the broadcasters/MSOs approach the court giving reasons why the court should hear the matter urgently. As of now the status is case will be posted for hearing in June.
While it appears normal, as per media reports, judgement has been reserved. Is there any precedence like keeping judgement in reserve for 3 months? I expect judgement in March itself.

Reactions: Slu
While it appears normal, as per media reports, judgement has been reserved. Is there any precedence like keeping judgement in reserve for 3 months? I expect judgement in March itself.
I am sure results will be out after Holi celebration..

Means star silently making some changes to their packs
G0GGRLx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock