• Views: Views 206,589

Are you happy with TRAI's amendments to the Tariff Order

• Yes

• No

• I don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why trai taking a round about route? Can't they straight away fix the upper cap for Channels like Rs 10 for HD and Rs 4 for SD?

I deactivated only the Sony Sports Package of ₹31 and yes TV 18 was a cheap package but only few channels were useful which I took as A-la-Carte like MTV, MTV Beats, Sonic, Nick Junior, Cineplex remaining channels were typically Saas Bahu which is already being dominated by Star and Zee Network.
I've subscribed to TV18 NorthEast pack of rs.15

Why trai taking a round about route? Can't they straight away fix the upper cap for Channels like Rs 10 for HD and Rs 4 for SD?
No need for that now. Because people are lazy to take those higher priced channel unless it's Ad Free.. Few people will take Ad Free channel with higher cost specially Star Sports..

Last edited:
Broadcasters will work 24X7 now to find out the way to double cross the consumers and loot them either by hook or crook. Then again TRAI will be held responsible for bringing the new regime and making public fool. One thing is good that they have kept 200 channels in ₹153 NCF and maximum of NCF is kept at ₹160.

What is gonna happen with those Broadcaster Bouquets which are already under ₹10 like Discovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock