• Views: Views 205,465

Are you happy with TRAI's amendments to the Tariff Order

• Yes

• No

• I don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I meant to say that if a Bouquet price is 20 rs per month and i subscribe and unsubscribe 3 times in the same day then Rs 0.67X3= Rs 2+GST is deducted in a day
No, this was impossible, if u select one channel are package means ur unable to delete that for 30 days, lock in period was 30 days in d2h, then how u can select and drop that same channel 3 times in a day.

No, this was impossible, if u select one channel are package means ur unable to delete that for 30 days, lock in period was 30 days in d2h, then how u can select and drop that same channel 3 times in a day.
Bro In D2h And DishTv Locking period is applicable for a-la-carte channels and D2h add ons
Not for d2h combo and broadcasters bouquet.
d2h combo and broadcasters bouquet don't have locking period.
I am selecting broadcasters bouquet everytime. I don't select a-la-carte channels in fear of 30 days locking period
I am talking about broadcasters bouquet, if subscribe and unsubscribe 3 times on same day getting 3 times money deduction for the same bouquet

Its good thing, penalty for gaming the system. Airtel/tata sky should also charge at least 1 day.
What's good bro? Why charging thrice for the same bouquet/pack?
You mean to say i am gaming the system? Lol I am gaming the system or D2h is gaming the system?
D2H is cheating
You can charge only once for a bouquet/pack in a day irrespective the number of times the same bouquet/pack is subscribed and unsubscribed in the same day.
I think today is High Court hearing on NTO 2.0 let see what HC does today

Last edited:
If Court hearing postpones beyond 1-March-2020, then we might select a la carte pay channels as bouquets are invalid with pay channels of MRP Rs.12 above. So, we can expect price hike in all DTH & Cable bills from March onwards in this situation.

What's good bro? Why charging thrice for the same bouquet/pack?
You mean to say i am gaming the system? Lol I am gaming the system or D2h is gaming the system?
D2H is cheating
You can charge only once for a bouquet/pack in a day irrespective the number of times the same bouquet/pack is subscribed and unsubscribed in the same day.
U r subscribing/unsubscribing same pack thrice a day & still claiming innocence. First accept ur mistake. Don't do mistake and don't get penalised. It's not very difficult. We all know how innocently TS customers do this😂. D2H users r jealous of TS users because of this system gaming..

If Court hearing postpones beyond 1-March-2020, then we might select a la carte pay channels as bouquets are invalid with pay channels of MRP Rs.12 above. So, we can expect price hike in all DTH & Cable bills from March onwards in this situation.
That's why we should boycott all such costly bouquet/alacarta post 1 march. Unity is needed. Even if all we do this 1 month, all looters will fall in line..

That's why we should boycott all such costly bouquet/alacarta post 1 march. Unity is needed. Even if all we do this 1 month, all looters will fall in line..
Then we might move to TS & ADTV for pick n drop of some required pay channels on same day with just Rs.153 month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock