• Views: Views 206,264

Are you happy with TRAI's amendments to the Tariff Order

• Yes

• No

• I don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then how you are able to subscribe and unsubscribe channels 3 times on same day ?
Locking period is applicable for a-la-carte channels and D2h add ons Not for d2h combo and broadcasters bouquet.
I was talking about broadcasters bouquet being subscribe and unsubscribe channels 3 times on same day getting 3 times money deduction for the same bouquet

How is Star getting the subscription money from such subscribers who do this then? This is a huge hit on their revenues if they don't get compensated.
I strongly agree on this point. Soon this will over. Personally i dislike this concept. There should be a 30 days lock in period because people misuse this method. I never remove any channel once it's subscribed and i hate gap between two channel. I want to keep all channels as long as it's less than Rs 390.

There should be a 30 days lock in period because people misuse this method. I never remove any channel once it's subscribed and i hate gap between two channel. I want to keep all channels
I prefer 7 days, 'cause majority of people don't watch a Sports channel every single day continue for 1 month!!
and why should we pay for something we don't watch that day. Suppose tomorrow is nothing special on a movie channel or sports channel, so I won't watch the channel tomorrow BUT for lock-in period we have to pay for the day..

imo, 1 day lock-in period should be GREAT, then nobody will misuse that as currently is going on Airtel & TataSky.

Last edited:
I strongly agree on this point. Soon this will over. Personally i dislike this concept. There should be a 30 days lock in period because people misuse this method. I never remove any channel once it's subscribed and i hate gap between two channel. I want to keep all channels as long as it's less than Rs 390.
The lock-in period must be 1 day. But when a channel/bouquet is chosen, the money should be debited from the account immediately and not at a specific time. Any subsequent addition/deletion of the same channel/bouquet on the same day must not result in charging the customers further.

currently Airtel & Tata Sky's customers are cheating with the no lock-in peroid
and DishTV & D2h operators are cheating with the customers with 30 day lock-in period.

if the lock-in period becomes 24 hours, then NOBODY would be able to cheat!
They are attract users for this method from Cable & Other DTHs, but broadcasters suffer due to loss of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock