• Views: Views 205,992

Are you happy with TRAI's amendments to the Tariff Order

• Yes

• No

• I don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kerala HC directs TRAI not to take precipitative steps against AIDCF members (All India Digital Cable Federation) in NTO 2.0 matter until next hearing..
The HC has posted the matter for hearing on 18th February.

Source: From a disallowed site..
But found it from here... search option: Telecom
Case Status : Search by Petitioners/Respondents Name

AxslRg8.jpg

Last edited:
Kerala HC directs TRAI not to take precipitative steps against AIDCF members (All India Digital Cable Federation) in NTO 2.0 matter until next hearing..
The HC has posted the matter for hearing on 18th February.

Source: From a disallowed site..
But found it from here... search option: Telecom
Case Status : Search by Petitioners/Respondents Name

AxslRg8.jpg
Looks like all courts are waiting for Mumbai HC decision on 12th Feb.

Me too
:D

Bro,one doubt previously we used to get all Tamizh channels for Rs.126 (If recharged for one year ) or Rs.151(85+66) in Dishtv.
Now this is costing around Rs.220 even without some channels from Broadcasters(Raj & Mega) or Rs.254 for all tamizh channels.
5 English Movie Channels (HBO,STAR MOVIES,WB ,MNX AND & FLIX) for Rs.36 .
Dont know how to exercise my right smartly.Pl advise.

Bro,
First of all I use Tatasky and I saw many channel's subscription in range from 50 to 100 or more for single channel (like HBO, Star Movies etc.). Hence my opinion is limited to Tatasky rates.

Second thing I don't know about tamizh channels, but I guess that they are south Indian channels. So, I can't say anything about that.
In my opnion, one should go for ala-carte chanels selection instead of bucket selection. As out of all these channels, we are not going to see all the channels all the time. Channels can be free, but our time is not. So select particular channels which is mostly viewed by family (without bucket). and select them wisely. Thus you can exercise your right smartly.

In my case, I was paying nearly 250/- for choice of few channels say 15 to 20 channels, now in the same fees I can see 50 to 60 channels including English Movies and without DD considering DD free channels. If I go for bucket, my budget goes above 450/-. So, I just use my right and get benefit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: KGF
Bro,one doubt previously we used to get all Tamizh channels for Rs.126 (If recharged for one year ) or Rs.151(85+66) in Dishtv.
Now this is costing around Rs.220 even without some channels from Broadcasters(Raj & Mega) or Rs.254 for all tamizh channels.
5 English Movie Channels (HBO,STAR MOVIES,WB ,MNX AND & FLIX) for Rs.36 .
Dont know how to exercise my right smartly.Pl advise.

Bro,
First of all I use Tatasky and I saw many channel's subscription in range from 50 to 100 or more for single channel (like HBO, Star Movies etc.). Hence my opinion is limited to Tatasky rates.

Second thing I don't know about tamizh channels, but I guess that they are south Indian channels. So, I can't say anything about that.
In my opnion, one should go for ala-carte chanels selection instead of bucket selection. As out of all these channels, we are not going to see all the channels all the time. Channels can be free, but our time is not. So select particular channels which is mostly viewed by family (without bucket). and select them wisely. Thus you can exercise your right smartly.

In my case, I was paying nearly 250/- for choice of few channels say 15 to 20 channels, now in the same fees I can see 50 to 60 channels including English Movies and without DD considering DD free channels. If I go for bucket, my budget goes above 450/-. So, I just use my right and get benefit.
I myself paid Rs 100 to subscrine CNBC International HD channel in Tatasky. Now its available for Rs1

Last edited by a moderator:
Got an update regarding tomorrow's hearing in Bombay High Court on NTO 2.0

The case is not listed for hearing in the causelist prepared for tomorrow. Likely that the parties had sought more time to prepare for their arguments. It is likely that it will be heard at a later date. But surely it is not listed for hearing tomorrow.

Will update once I have more info on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock