Breaking TRAI Asks Broadcasters To Publish New ALC & Bouquet By 10/08/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Statement from star and zee
3GIhI7W.jpg
:oops:
Looks like this article is there to pressurize TRAI else channels will shut, jobs will be lost but even with less channels customer has to pay higher price.... read the last paragraph.

Look at what shankar said' channels that donot have massive reach can not be monetized in NTO 2.0.... It can't get portfolio benefits... Meaning thereby they accepted that they are forcing it unnecessarily to consumers... It's better if they shut down these channels....

Broadcasters arguments are useless , cunning. They are always thinking to loot people. Before NTO the channel subscriptions are very low. I paid monthly subscription ₹150 only for sd . With ₹270 for all hd.
Now minimum I spent ₹320 for sd less channels.
But useless NTO implemented. After this order broadcasters and DTH operater s seen huge revenues. Perticularly DTH operator's got huge profits, with the concept of NCF.
But now broadcasters don't want to loose any revenue , thets why they are going to court s with useless reasons like corona.
In this corona season channels didn't aired fresh content , then they looted full money.

In NTO 2 trai must order ,channel price must be in below ₹5 in india.

Last edited:
Broadcasters arguments are useless , cunning. They are always thinking to loot people. Before NTO the channel subscriptions are very low. I paid monthly subscription ₹150 only for sd . With ₹270 for all hd.
Now minimum I spent ₹320 for sd less channels.
But useless NTO implemented. After this order broadcasters and DTH operater s seen huge revenues. Perticularly DTH operator's got huge profits, with the concept of NCF.
But now broadcasters don't want to loose any revenue , thets why they are going to court s with useless reasons like corona.
In this corona season channels didn't aired fresh content , then they looted full money.

In NTO 2 trai must order ,channel price must be in below ₹5 in india.
Before trai orders cable monthly subscription was only ₹150-200 for sd channels. Consumers were happy and there was competition between cable operators. Cable operators were giving all channels in least price.

True! There Are Lots Of Pay Channels,

But Many FTA Channels Deserves To Be Live!
Bro. FTA channels are not part of pay bouquets. Greedy broadcasters are not fighting for FTA channels. But they want to pack 19rs channels with 1₹,0.10₹ channels in a bouquet instead of making them FTA.

Before trai orders cable monthly subscription was only ₹150-200 for sd channels. Consumers were happy and there was competition between cable operators. Cable operators were giving all channels in least price.
Yes bro. It's true. I don't understand still why they implemented NTO . What is their goal?By this order 100 cr people suffered.
Ultimately what they get in favour of subscriber?
They are increased subscription prices , broadcasters benefited.
Increased tax 4% to 18%.govt benefited.
What we got?
Bakara hogaya😫
Ultimately subscribers losed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock