Breaking TRAI Asks Broadcasters To Publish New ALC & Bouquet By 10/08/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. It abodes well for consumers who know how to make their packages. But masses are not like that
Broadcasters are now blackmailing govt. Saying that 100-150 channels shut down in 1-2 years due to NTO 2.0. Already to much channels. Good if they shut down. Especially d grade news channels
It's better to have quality than quantity.

Broadcasters are now blackmailing govt. Saying that 100-150 channels shut down in 1-2 years due to NTO 2.0. Already to much channels. Good if they shut down. Especially d grade news channels
fear creating and reverse pressure tactics.... shows desperation of broadcasters.... they are the one who reproduced the number of channels like an amoeba... some examples enclosed :
i) from TEN sports to TEN 1/ TEN 2/ TEN 3.....
ii) Star Sports to SS1/ SS2/ SS3/ SS FIRST/ SS BENGALI/ SS KANNADA/ SS TAMIL/ SS TELUGU/ SS HINDI
iii) Pal, Utsav, Rishtey and Anmol, etc from their parent lead channels ... and many more in the list

Haven't checked it out, what does it do ?
I was reading how everyone here saved money with NTO, so started searching. Found that the site really saves cost. I got a PDF from them and am uploading it to my Tata Sky account. So yes I also saved Rs.135 after NTO :cool:

I was reading how everyone here saved money with NTO, so started searching. Found that the site really saves cost. I got a PDF from them and am uploading it to my Tata Sky account. So yes I also saved Rs.135 after NTO :cool:
Tata Sky portal has an option to optimize your pack natively.

All the esteemed members saying that earlier tv bill was less, please note that broadcasters can provide chs at that rate now tooo.. They r not doing so bcoz of uncertainty whether subscribers will opt for all chs for a long duration thus affecting revenue. Earlier bulk long term gave them guaranteed big revenue and chs were pushed onto consumers but now they do not have confidence if subscribers will voluntarily take these chs.

Lastly NTO 2.0 will bring about more good changes and one of it is making bouquet and standalone ch price more rationale. So all in all consumers will b able to get wider choice at fair price

gr8, will give it a try... have tried last year but it was not that good

Last edited by a moderator:
gr8, will give it a try... have tried last year but it was not that good
I tried that too. But found to be better and updated. At least it saved me money so am happy :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock