TRAI releases Consultation paper on Tariff related issues for Broadcasting and Cable services

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 56
  • Views: Views 8,641
After Jio Fiber launch, broadcasters have to reduce their channel price because online streaming service is getting more popular. Specially regional GEC channels. Otherwise sports channels are not going to reduce their price yet..

After Jio Fiber launch, broadcasters have to reduce their channel price because online streaming service is getting more popular. Specially regional GEC channels. Otherwise sports channels are not going to reduce their price yet..
How many owns smart TVs, laptops and computers? If middle class cannot afford the three. What's the purpose of getting fibre line? Traditional cable and DTH ain't going nowhere. It's still cheaper than internet.

How many owns smart TVs, laptops and computers? If middle class cannot afford the three. What's the purpose of getting fibre line? Traditional cable and DTH ain't going nowhere. It's still cheaper than internet.
Exactly, we had hope with Jio Fiber but now it's broken. DTH and Cable had no danger it's just unnecessary hype. How many will pay minimum 700 + Cable TV charges + 18% Tax every month?

Future of cable TV is IPTV..
We can see the beginning here

Yes, but tech savvy new generation always welcome new technology, they don't care about its price, it's just about fashion or lifestyle. (Some friends are saying: Omg you don't have Jio Fiber, what are you waiting for? And next morning he is calling jio,.... Just like that)

And i believe that after the new rules, middle class family can't even take all regional Gec, infotainment, cartoon, music for same prices. Now they have to pay atleast 50 percent more for some essential channels.

Yes, but tech savvy new generation always welcome new technology, they don't care about its price, it's just about fashion or lifestyle. (Some friends are saying: Omg you don't have Jio Fiber, what are you waiting for? And next morning he is calling jio,.... Just like that)

And i believe that after the new rules, middle class family can't even take all regional Gec, infotainment, cartoon, music for same prices. Now they have to pay atleast 50 percent more for some essential channels.
That means it's a conspiracy of Government and Jio to make DTH/Cable TV so bad that users are forced to use Jio Fiber :lol:

And Mukesh Ambani is the first to invest in Jammu and Kashmir. He already have said that at AGM meeting. 😂

Will there be a changes in all packages given by dth and mso's...

First : Revise NCF for unlimited channels@100/-
Second : Cancel DPO bouquets, confused everyone and not passed broadcasters incentives to consumers
Third : Fix a la carte channel MRP @10/-
Dpo bouquets not that bad for me it helped to keep the price down for me if selected my pack through al-carte the price goes to skyward. Not just for me for most of people (example in Tamil nadu sun TV,zee Tamil,star Vijay these are most watched channels if goes AL-CARTE these three channels alone cost around 66RS then u add NCF it's nearly 210rs for three channels alone ) so DPO pack's gives more channels and less than the cost ofAL-CARTE.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock