TRAI should reduce analog customers' monthly subscription fee

aravindan

Reaction score
During CAS period we were getting nearly 80-100 channels for 100Rs.
After implementing DAS, especially in chennai, SCV providing less than 45channels which is not worth of paying 100Rs..Its utter waste of paying more than 50Rs for those channels..:wall

RE: TRAI should decrease analog customers' monthly subscription fee

hai.I am residing at kundrathur.My cable operator with scv cable services collecting Rs-130/- for only 45 channels...

chelsumc said:
hai.I am residing at kundrathur.My cable operator with scv cable services collecting Rs-130/- for only 45 channels...

Its unfair:-/
Bro..Dont you get arasu cable feed at kundrathur..?

not possible

Hai. i am not getting arasu cable feed in kundarathur.Eventhough its not in chennai.It is in kanchipuram district...

Am in perungalathur, hope it is out of city. still my LCO follows in CAS system and give me SCV analog..

sathishbabu4u said:
Am in perungalathur, hope it is out of city. still my LCO follows in CAS system and give me SCV analog..

Huh, i thought only Chennai was sold to the CAS people, looks like their share is large and SCV does rock, thanks to Arasu for offering such an awesome and invisible service in Chennai and around.

Long back (around 2000- 2001), LCOs who give cable feed by own joined to SCV and get their signal and give to the public. So that they don't bother by dish, control room etc.. just has to pay some lumpsum amt to SCV.
When SCV implemented CAS, all LCOs joined to SCV goes to CAS by default.
So it is not chennai have CAS system, the LCOs who joined to SCV have the CAS system. I heard vandalur, urapakkam areas also have SCV CAS control, where that areas are not under CMDA limit.

All we want in chennai is DAS system .. or No DAS system. Please don't implement CAS in chennai ...

Even If the new central govt comes next year, they wont change anything on this digitisation.
India's cable connection subscribers count is the 3rd largest in the world after U.S and China.
Simply the central govt and broadcasters imposing the burden of buying STB which costs Rs1000+ from the common man.
They are expecting Rs150+ average revenue per month from each subscriber which may increase to Rs250+ in the near future.
Govt & broadcasters are looking to start yielding profit by 2014. For their own profit, they are forcing indian people to invest in STBs..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock