TRAI should reduce analog customers' monthly subscription fee

He is from a different state i suppose so luckily no MSO from TN.

I've gone to my relative's home at kodambakkam where analog is in use..
Their, LCO replace blank channels in SCV feed with his own choice of channels like star movies, star world, utv world, disney XD, ten sports, ten cricket, MKTV, shalini tv, colors and more..

There is no blank channel in that SCV feed and It looks pleasant..

Why dont other LCO follow this instead of being TRUE to TRAI..? :k

aravindan said:
I've gone to my relative's home at kodambakkam where analog is in use..
Their, LCO replace blank channels in SCV feed with his own choice of channels like star movies, star world, utv world, disney XD, ten sports, ten cricket, MKTV, shalini tv, colors and more..

There is no blank channel in that SCV feed and It looks pleasant..

Why dont other LCO follow this instead of being TRUE to TRAI..? :k

Excellent LCO :tup, i wish all the LCO follow the same, or atleast my LCO :) He is giving some sports channel only when there is live match and putting the irritating STB Ad in its place during most of the say :wall

I hope this spreads to all LCO, can you ask your relative from when he has these changes? Since the LCO's are an union the others might follow the same, but if it had happened long back then there are less chances.

LCOs transmit channels from STB which in turn from MSO.
I heard No LCO in chennai currently have own dish, and other accessories to give cable signal.

It was once when the cable tv was available there were less channels and more fun, we had star movies and some sports channel, start world etc....

but then came a big MSO, now more channels, but all ate'n up by cruel MSO's CAS and we have more channels and less fun.

People not ready to pay DTH due to cost issues sticking to analogue fearing to pay twice for the STB when another person enters, and after seeing people dropping out from DAS back to analogue now all we have is some tamil channels for drama, 2 tamil and 3 english but no international news, a sports channels on the mercy of LCO and 2 english movie channels. Atleast for the price people pay the analogue channels needs to be more...

Arasu playing drama every month with no real result but just scaring people of paying twice for STB any time, SCV has no good and suitable package within Rs 200, JAK is just on news and the happening MSO TCCL that has all the packages at good price but has no reach.

I hate this very concept of set top box. They are charging Rs. 3,000 in my place.

meetdilip said:
I hate this very concept of set top box. They are charging Rs. 3,000 in my place.

Where Rs 3000? Please don't tell this to Tamilnadu MSO's then they will start charging Rs 5000. :-/

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock