Breaking TRAI Suggestive Package of 100 SD channels from Rs.184

• Thread starter Thread starter Ashok Varma
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 324
  • Views Views: Views 62,450
Don't blame anyone's education and implementation as these things are not so easy for common to understand even . Now firstly see yourself then blame

I believe price will drop for majority of chs from broadcasters also as they are aso not sure whether we will pay them or not at current pricing so they have asked not to rate TRP for chs during first few months as ad revenue depends on BARC data
Agreed bro, I think we need to wait and watch as things unfold. As of now, it's way too complex and we are only interpreting what could happen, Anything could happen in reality!!

My Society was under re-development, possession of the new building was handed over in August, I've mentioned this because since inception of the new society there's been a customer acquisition cold war between Old LCO and a new startup, owing to which Cable services and STB are offered for free.
I'm quoting this because I've discussed with my LCO, owing to the above mentioned cold war, my current LCO is ready to waive off his share of NCF and adjust monthly bill accordingly.

Omg. It's utter onslaught on subscriber.

Now I need to pay more than 400 if I want to watch standard definition sports channels with some entrainment and my regional channels with some informative channels. Can't afford any hd channel anymore.

Accha din anewala hay. S***!!!

Last edited:
IF above is really true then total cost for all these paid feeds and those free 100 ones will be around 375 including tax?? HD cost will be more so it does look good overall and pls correct me if I am wrong in my calculations or missed something here

With this new regulation, will all the cable operators or DTH providers provide all the satellite channels? Or it will be still based on the carriage fee format? If that so, its still not a profitable venture for customers.

Back
Top Bottom