Good News TRAI wins the tariff order case against Star in Supreme Court

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,725
  • Views: Views 231,427
@Vadirocks bro zeel supporting this verdict??
If supporting it doest not effect dishd2h or airtel or SD
Why only tatsky??

Both Tata sky and star are goons involve in recent airtel vs star or Tatasky vs Sony fiasco.
They want govt not to get involve and yet extort customers for making us pay for stuff we don't need.

Last edited:
Matter part heard yesterday after a series of adjournments.Next hearing on October 9.

"If Star Movies has a reach of 40 million homes, its reach could fall to 2 million if the TRAI ruling is implemented. Not everybody would necessarily want to subscribe to the channel in a-la-carte environment," Krishna further explains. If the reach of the channel drops it will not just be loss of subscription revenue, it will also impact advertising
"If Star Movies has a reach of 40 million homes, its reach could fall to 2 million if the TRAI ruling is implemented. Not everybody would necessarily want to subscribe to the channel in a-la-carte environment," Krishna further explains. If the reach of the channel drops it will not just be loss of subscription revenue, it will also impact advertising revenue, as one of the most important criteria for an advertiser to invest money in a channel is its reach.

The court's verdict is expected any day
and if it goes against Star, it is going to be a huge loss for the broadcasters at large.

Star vs Trai and the broadcaster's dilemma
"If Star Movies has a reach of 40 million homes, its reach could fall to 2 million if the TRAI ruling is implemented. Not everybody would necessarily want to subscribe to the channel in a-la-carte environment," Krishna further explains. If the reach of the channel drops it will not just be loss of subscription revenue, it will also impact advertising revenue, as one of the most important criteria for an advertiser to invest money in a channel is its reach.

The court's verdict is expected any day
and if it goes against Star, it is going to be a huge loss for the broadcasters at large.

This indicates star is treatimg people as id*ots... we customers need only channels that we want. Personaly i need starmovies in my tv. But those who don,t need starmovies are not id*ots to subscribe starmovies and give free money to star india. Will this star star provide starsports1 free any customers?

This indicates star is treating people as id*ots... we customers need only channels that we want. Personaly i need starmovies in my tv. But those who don,t need starmovies are not id*ots to subscribe starmovies and give free money to star india. Will this star star provide starsports1 free any customers?

Let the consumers win! Star should swallow some pride! TS should readd all the Sony channels!
I hope the best decision is taken. :hands:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock