Good News TRAI wins the tariff order case against Star in Supreme Court

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,725
  • Views: Views 232,866
It's not. As per the order, there shouldn't be any HDAF. But TS still fully have that and partially others.
Implement=into effect.

Yes, TS may have felt that they will review the order in SC and will win the case hence continue with HDAF, now they will have to remove it

It's not. As per the order, there shouldn't be any HDAF. But TS still fully have that and partially others.
Implement=into effect.
I think you not following this thread from 1st post Trai implemented this on 3rd July all accepted n implemented but Star n Ts opposed n filled against Trai in SC but now as Trai wins the verdict so both Ts n star will Change the ROI price n removed the HDAF.

Implement=into effect.
Yes, TS may have felt that they will review the order in SC and will win the case hence continue with HDAF, now they will have to remove it
Now TRAI will give time period(i,e 30 days) for TS & Star to submit new prices.

I think you not following this thread from 1st post Trai implemented this on 3rd July all accepted n implemented but Star n Ts opposed n filled against Trai in SC but now as Trai wins the verdict so both Ts n star will Change the ROI price n removed the HDAF.
This is the first post (of this thread)!
The Supreme Court will hear the matter pertaining to the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India’s (TRAI) tariff order and interconnection regulation on 12 March.

The TRAI had in February filed an application before the Supreme Court seeking to vacate the order that directed the regulator to maintain status quo till the matter is before the Supreme Court.

SC takes up TRAI tariff order matter for quicker disposal
Being one of the senior most members, I expected a little better from you! If you don't know the answer, it's okay, here's my questions again....
Is there any timeline provided by SC?
By when we can have the new tariff order to be implemented?

Also FYI, I've raised this question long back...Tariff regulation in DTH industry - Where's the Court Verdict?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock