DDF Exclusive TRAI's Channel Selector Application - Updates and Discussion

Not bad honestly, if price come down further I would add more channels :)
rr7cDPZ.png

9ASQDvj.png

g0S6vzd.png

Guys!!! I need some help

From what I understood 1HD channel is considered as 2SD channels. If that's the case then there's a bug in the TRAI application. It's counting all HD channels as 1 each
Yes There's a bug in Trai calculator as i have posted in post 69. We would be paying more than they suggest for hd channels

i want to pay 325 in new rule and currently paying 220 that is 105 more and i am not included any channel of start network , from zee newt i want only zee regional channels but it is costing me nearly 40rs for just 3 channels and my opinion that start and zee also want to buqets like colours and sony providing 31rs and 25 rs it is very better but start and zee for maharashtra it is 60rs . very bad feelings now

What is the use of this app or webpage by TRAI? I mean if we create a pack, how will we use it with our DTH provider? Will DTH not provide their own packs?

What is the use of this app or webpage by TRAI? I mean if we create a pack, how will we use it with our DTH provider? Will DTH not provide their own packs?
This app/web page is just a demonstration of how things are going to be in the new regime. You have to go to the DTH provider's website and submit your channels there.

This app/web page is just a demonstration of how things are going to be in the new regime. You have to go to the DTH provider's website and submit your channels there.
Thanks siva bro for answering the same question arises in my mind

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock