Breaking TravelXP 4K HDR and other 6 IPTV channels not working

It Should Work Without Factory Reset Bro!

Let Me Escalate!
Its a very strange issue bro, i tried to refresh STB from TS app, from STB, and even via CC, but those 7 channels were not working.

Somehow their Channel Data/PIDs were switched to Satellite mode from Internet mode, thats why that 4K Banner (which we saw in the earlier 4K UHD STB Channel no 400) the same banner was showing on channel 2000.

Doing a factory reset deleted all the data from STB and it re added them and issue got fixed.

Since we follow this forum and we are into all this tech and all we can solve such issue with help from forums, but those who are not techically aware might not get what issue they face.

Yes, escalate the issue to TS so that they fix such issues from happeneing again, also STB is sometimes laggy. All TV App version and S/W version is latest.

Its a very strange issue bro, i tried to refresh STB from TS app, from STB, and even via CC, but those 7 channels were not working.

Somehow their Channel Data/PIDs were switched to Satellite mode from Internet mode, thats why that 4K Banner (which we saw in the earlier 4K UHD STB Channel no 400) the same banner was showing on channel 2000.

Doing a factory reset deleted all the data from STB and it re added them and issue got fixed.

Since we follow this forum and we are into all this tech and all we can solve such issue with help from forums, but those who are not techically aware might not get what issue they face.

Yes, escalate the issue to TS so that they fix such issues from happeneing again, also STB is sometimes laggy. All TV App version and S/W version is latest.
I think for an internet TV there is no PID which is only for satellite ....I maybe wrong but @Vadirocks r u getting PID in ur FTA box or even channel....Please check and confirm...
Don't know exactly how it works..

I think for an internet TV there is no PID which is only for satellite ....I maybe wrong but @Vadirocks r u getting PID in ur FTA box or even channel....Please check and confirm...
Don't know exactly how it works..
I think same as jiotv works in mobile?

this channels is already added & removed on satellite mode in this parameters

Channel name:TravelXP 4K HDR
Frequency:11130
Polarisation:H
Symbol Rate:32720
Video PID:4501
Audio Pids: Default MPEG PID 4502 hin
Service ID: 1745

Is Internet TV is discontinued by Tata Play Binge Plus ? Is any Tata Play Binge+ user facing this issue ? Travel xp 4k is not available.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock