TS+ HD Software updated to 121

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 4,310
For me the new software is very slow. The EPG takes more time in disappearing even if its set to 2 seconds in settings. Also it seems TS has slowed down animation speed for EPG.

One more thing, if you scroll to right in EPG (guide) continuously by pressing right key, it scrolls very slow. In previous software, it used to scroll very fast if you keep pressing right button on your remote.

I think Odia on regional option was not present before..this can be another change...Also, in guide if you select channel and select again. It shows show from that channel...Not sure if this was before..

amit.biswas said:
I think Odia on regional option was not present before..this can be another change...Also, in guide if you select channel and select again. It shows show from that channel...Not sure if this was before..

No it's not changed Odia option available before.:k

with release 121, sometimes when I am trying to change to the next channel, it is jumping 1 channel ahead.

ex: If I am changing from 817 to 818 --> it is going to 820

One more annoyance. Many times if you change between channels, sometimes the previous channel name and EPG is shown for the next channel and then it shows correct channel name and EPG.

DTH Fan said:
One more annoyance. Many times if you change between channels, sometimes the previous channel name and EPG is shown for the next channel and then it shows correct channel name and EPG.

it doesn't happen in my box i am getting everything perfect

^^ I have tried to reinstall software again but same thing happens.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock