Breaking TV Bills of DTH Subscribers are Reduced says I&B Ministry

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 70
  • Views: Views 9,029
he is not out of knowledge but he has experience of packs so he is correct in saying that trai is lying in parliament, there is no way anyone can prove cost has decreased if you are are multi language and sports lover

So price reduced for people who does not falls into this category. May be trai took them as sample when calculating

he is not out of knowledge but he has experience of packs so he is correct in saying that trai is lying in parliament, there is no way anyone can prove cost has decreased if you are are multi language and sports lover
I am saying that you all are not in depth of the concern , of training tariff order,
Now you please tell me the increase in price of multi languages channels in case new tariff and old tariff

Previously many DTH and cable TV operators are used to charge from ₹60- ₹80 , or may above , as per their comfort but now the charges are only below ₹19 above that it is illegal

So price reduced for people who does not falls into this category. May be trai took them as sample when calculating
Who have Forced you to buy highly priced packs from operators(curated)

As if they pay from their own pockets? It's all our own money.

Delhi's Chief Minister first rejected to have the Government House. Later, he shifted to it with 11 to 13 ACs in it.

Ask him, how costly the electricity of Delhi is.

It's all hypocrisy of these politicians.
Is that a topic to discuss here

I am saying that you all are not in depth of the concern , of training tariff order,
Now you please tell me the increase in price of multi languages channels in case new tariff and old tariff

Previously many DTH and cable TV operators are used to charge from ₹60- ₹80 , or may above , as per their comfort but now the charges are only below ₹19 above that it is illegal

Is that a topic to discuss here

High priced pack ? Look at this news DTH broadcasting gets a boost, thanks to IPL and World Cup - Exchange4media

HD subscription increased by 20% after NTO. So wonder why IB ministry says people are loving it and it's not just a particular DPO it's seen in all DPO all over india.

Now if people don't like a thing why will they buy it ? :unsure:

@Basil I Reckon These TRAI & I&B People Might Be Using The Demo Boxes Of DTH Companies That's Why They Don't Know,

What's Happening On The Market!

might be they took only NCF as charges as earlier we were getting FTA and 1 Paid regional packs for 160-180rs and now just for just free channels 153rs so they think price reduced but they are not counting the channels which are lost and how much extra we have to pay to take regional pack

I
bro can you tell which pack you are using now and what was your price earlier and what is it now
am using some a-la-carte channels and 154 rental pack as mandatory,
Example , earlier :star sports 1.... Etc Chanel's average cost between ₹60 -₹80 as per operators ,now it is compulsory maximum ₹19

I

am using some a-la-carte channels and 154 rental pack as mandatory,
Example , earlier :star sports 1.... Etc Chanel's average cost between ₹60 -₹80 as per operators ,now it is compulsory maximum ₹19
dont take that ala carte prices into account now, everyone knows how much dth operators were looting with ala carte prices
I want you to pick your 1 desired regional pack channels and then ncf and then prove me its costing less for you.

highly priced curated packs?? have you seen Sun direct packs? they are the most affordable ones compared to tatasky or airtel dth
Broadcaster packs are no less costly as well.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock