• Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 917

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
crackers%20images.jpg

The Diwali season cannot be imagined without lighting of diyas, exchanging sweets, organizing a family get together and bursting crackers.

But in recent years, the decibel level of crackers seem to be increasing that results in deafening noise and excessive smoke all around. That makes it very difficult for elderly people around to enjoy the festive season. Even for people who suffer from asthma, the smoke emitted from crackers is injurious. Not to mention, the nightmare for animals.

This has created a sense of awareness that has made all sensible people appeal to everyone across the city to desist from burning crackers which are harmful for people’s health at large.

Even television stars have supported the cause of No To Crackers. Here is what they have to say.

Says Mohit Raina, who is seen as Mahadev in Like Ok’s Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, “In my childhood, I used to burst crackers but now, since I have realised that it’s harmful to the environment, I have given up the practice and would request everyone to follow the deadlines of bursting crackers after 11 pm and have a safe Diwali.”

Avers, the beautiful and talented Kratika Sengar, who is seen as Aarti in Zee TV’s Punar Vivah, “I am at home only with my Doggy (donut). Since my parents are not here with me, I don’t have special plans as such, but yes, I will be performing laxmi pooja at my place. Talking about crackers, I don’t like bursting crackers as it leads to pollution. I would advice everyone to not to burst crackers and have a safe Diwali.”

“Since my childhood… I never have enjoyed bursting crackers. I think, in the name of enjoying this festival, one need not mess the environment. Bursting of crackers is really very harmful and leads to pollution; it becomes too noisy and smoky everywhere. So for me it’s a big ‘No’ to crackers,” maintains DID 2 winner Shakti Mohan.

Shaleen Malhotra, who plays tough and rude cop Arjun, in Star Plus’ Arjun maintains, “Since I am going to Delhi to meet my family after seven months, I am really excited about it. My Diwali is always safe because I never burst crackers. It’s a waste of money, energy and environment. Nobody can sleep in the night due to too much of noise. Since, crackers don’t represent Diwali, it is better to enjoy this festival with light, colour and happiness.”

Observes Ankita Lokhande aka Archana from Zee TV’s Pavitra Rishta, “I usually burst crackers like anaar, chakree and phuljhadi that are not noisy at all but don’t burst bombs and rockets. It’s not that I am scared, but the decibel level of sound bombs and the smoke they emit is very destructive. That is why I don’t think there is any kind of fun in burning crackers.”

Believes green-eyed boy Nakuul Mehta, who is seen as Aditya in Pyaar Ka Dard Hai, “Busting crackers contribute to pollution and the noise and smoke from explosives is really bad both for the aged and the animals. It is even injurious for asthmatic patients. So, I personally believe that bursting of crackers is not a productive activity.”

Have a happy and safe Diwali everyone!!!

TV stars say "no" to crackers... | Tellychakkar.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock