Unfair moderation towards Tata Sky thread on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once called Tata Sky cheaters for sending me wrong invoice. People from Tata Sky didn't have problem with that. But some members took it personally and I found at least 3 members asking me to edit the thread in harsh tone.

Last edited:
I always respected all members and there is not even a single instance where I misbehaved with any member and allegations are not true

The way you said moderator in your post says all 👇
Is this forum sponsored by tatasky because whenever someone post against tatasky he gets reaction from moderator

I paid them money and want services

Please be matured and stop taunting like mother in law's
You have to understand Tata Sky provides its services within India only and for any problems outside the country they won't be responsible for it.

Long time we have been saying you so but you never understood. We understand you have paid them money but still it is illegal viewing only and support or service can't be expected for it.

Suppose your box goes faulty, which customer care service can give you service within 4 hour in your area?

If you send some people to india to exchange your box then will you give them travelling money or you will blame them for that too?

Dear I'm not id*ot who blame TS for every issue but here we discussing TS policy on LDP which is voilation of TRAI rules which is regulatory body and I'm being blammed for demafing TS ,

Is that fair???

Do you even know we are taking risk by helping you. It's strictly against Tata Sky or any other India DTH to use it outside the Indian teritory. According to your words if we were sponsored by TS we would have happy to give them information as it is easy to track IP. Still we are helping because of lack of DTH in pakistan and you and we guys spoke same language (means identical). Still you are blaming us !!!:(:(

Last edited:
The way you said moderator in your post says all 👇

You have to understand Tata Sky provides its services within India only and for any problems outside the country they won't be responsible for it.

Long time we have been saying you so but you never understood. We understand you have paid them money but still it is illegal viewing only and support or service can't be expected for it.

Dear I'm not discussing my personal problem

I have 4k Linux receiver IPTV and tatasky is just for fun money and I'm not dependent on it for entertainment

I hardly get time to watch TV

The thread I posted was for all TS members and please tell me in one line that its voilation or not

I once called Tata Sky cheaters for sending me wrong invoice. People from Tata Sky didn't have problem with that. But some members took it personally and I found at least 3 members asking me to edit the thread in harsh tone.
Have you reported that bro..

Do you even know we are taking risk by helping you. It's strictly against Tata Sky or any other India DTH to use it outside the Indian teritory. According to your words if we were sponsored by TS we would have happy to give them information as it is easy to track IP. Still we are helping because of lack of DTH in pakistan and you and we guys spoke same language (means identical). Still you are blaming us !!!:(:(

Dear we all here are to share information ,why I'm being pointed out for being Pakistani ???

The thread I posted was to help Indians as well

I know I can't do anything because I'm from Pakistan

Otherwise I have sued tatasky for TRAI voilation

Im here to share information and help people

@dreambox.pk please go through what @Rushil says. We aren't supposed to provide you support at all.
Dear I'm not discussing my personal problem

I have 4k Linux receiver IPTV and tatasky is just for fun money and I'm not dependent on it for entertainment

I hardly get time to watch TV

The thread I posted was for all TS members and please tell me in one line that its voilation or not
Then you need to be worried at all. Here there are enough India guys with many real DTH related problems. We help them out.

Why your thread was closed has been explained by @M.J.Sadiq already. You still do not understand that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock