Unfair moderation towards Tata Sky thread on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though things are already discussed, I would like to put some reply for asking why the replies are going personal.

I am taking this thread itself as a personal attach on me for doing my job of moderation. It is already mentioned that any moderation related query should be posted to team via Talk To Team section. Moreover my reply is clearly saying the reason. You sent me a PM as well but not sure you PMed me first and then posted here or vice-versa. Even if you PMed you first, you have to wait for me to reply you as I can't be 24x7 online here.

Just would like to reply your PM in public. And the content of your PM is also like a personal attack on me without understanding the facts.

Reply to the below PM.

A separate thread is required for 190 FTA, Multi TV, LDP etc. We can't have everything in general thread itself. But at the same time we need to have one thread per topic. Hope this is clear.

No more discussions.

DDF Exclusive - Tata Sky Giving 190 FTA channels as Complementary (No NCF)

Why separate thread for this brother when its also being discussed in trai ts section

This is not fair that you closed thread which is against ts but running which is running in their favour

It's double standard

Have you reported that bro..
He can't. Because calling someone or an organisation as cheaters when not using their product or being provided a product of lower value, is utterly unethical. Pretry much all the people in that thread was against his approach. I believe hardly anyone here is being paid or employed by TS. So people should be mature enough, how to define the parameters of taking things 'personally'.

Last edited:
Can we delete this thread

I already apologized because I neither saw moderator comments not saw same thread was already there

But regarding defaming TS I don't agree because TS is violating rules and if protesting against wrong is wrong then I'm here to held responsible and it has nothing to do with me but all LDP customer's in India

Violating rules ???

Ur also violating rules by using the service outside India

I believe hardly anyone here is being paid or employed by TS. So people should be mature enough, how to define the parameters of taking things 'personally'.
Exactly. I was actually upset with the allegations he made all time bro. Tata Sky paying us to remove threads against them, seriously?

He every time comes with few anti-TS posts and vanishes after sometime, that's the issue. All this because he recharged for years and not going to get service due to new TRAI rules. Even other members feel so.

Exactly. I was actually upset with the allegations he made all time bro. Tata Sky paying us to remove threads against them, seriously?

He every time comes with few anti-TS posts and vanishes after sometime, that's the issue. All this because he recharged for years and not going to get service due to new TRAI rules. Even other members feel so.
Quite apt! And the strange thing is, whenever we react to some unethical post, people do respond back wrongly. I pay them , they don't pay me. So it is completely impossible for us to support them always. We all were annoyed and taken things to Twitter or any other social media platforms to counter TS s action to remove Sony chanels. So just think and know before making comments.

Last edited:
Though things are already discussed, I would like to put some reply for asking why the replies are going personal.

I am taking this thread itself as a personal attach on me for doing my job of moderation. It is already mentioned that any moderation related query should be posted to team via Talk To Team section. Moreover my reply is clearly saying the reason. You sent me a PM as well but not sure you PMed me first and then posted here or vice-versa. Even if you PMed you first, you have to wait for me to reply you as I can't be 24x7 online here.

Just would like to reply your PM in public. And the content of your PM is also like a personal attack on me without understanding the facts.

Reply to the below PM.

A separate thread is required for 190 FTA, Multi TV, LDP etc. We can't have everything in general thread itself. But at the same time we need to have one thread per topic. Hope this is clear.

No more discussions.
Please accept my apologies as I didn't saw reason and related thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock