Unfair moderation towards Tata Sky thread on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreambox.pk

Reaction score
My thread was closed on the reason that it's being discussed in other thread then why separate thread for this

It's also being discussed their

Is this forum sponsored by tatasky because whenever someone post against tatasky he gets reaction from moderator

My thread was closed on the reason that it's being discussed in other thread then why separate thread for this
Because we allow information to be discussed via single main threads. It helps us keeping track of things more easily.

You could have posted on the thread which @M.J.Sadiq bro referred you to as support queries should be posted on main thread instead of floating the forum through separate threads daily.

It is already in discussion in the below thread.

DDF Exclusive - Important Information On LDP Packs

You could call Tata Sky CC to put your blame like @M.J.Sadiq did, Refer this post... But you can't do that and since you have recharged till 2022 (as you say always) to enjoy seamless viewing from Pakistan which is not possible now, you are worried about that.

Not once or twice but you have been intentionally blaming Tata Sky from months because you can't do your piracy viewing and can't ask for support officially to TS CC via phone call. That is the real problem so you are angry with TS and bashing them here. If we stop you, we become wrong guys!

This forum is atleast allowing you to get members help to troubleshoot your issues. Instead of respecting that you are putting blame on our site itself. Is this your nature towards everyone who tries helps them?👇

Is this forum sponsored by tatasky because whenever someone post against tatasky he gets reaction from moderator

Since you have made such a silly question. Mind answering these question as well 👇

lol how did you manage to get TS connection in Pakistan?

Anyways, why are you still part of the forum if you think we aren't fair or it is like you believe we are fair but can't accept it because of your hate and frustration towards Tata Sky?

As per our rules:

We give freedom to speech. You are free to praise/curse any service provider based on your personal experience. But replies posted on the sole intention of promoting/defaming any service provider is not entertained.
Moderators are volunteers who give their valuable time and hardwork for the welfare of the forum. So show some respect and be kind to them. Abusing or harrassing the team members will not be tolerated.

You have not shown respect towards the moderator and did intentional defame of Tata Sky as written above. Now if we ban you, you will still blame us only.

If your box become faulty in between 5 years then whose fault. Will you also blame tatasky for that?

M not take side of any company.. but try to understand this point also.

Because we allow information to be discussed via single main threads. It makes keeping track of things easily.

You could have posted on the thread which @M.J.Sadiq bro referred you to as support queries should be posted on main thread instead of floating the forum through separate threads daily.

My bad not saw that thread

Mind answering these query👇

Money majic

It's also being discussed their

You could call Tata Sky CC to put your blame like @M.J.Sadiq did, Refer this post... But you can't do that and since you have recharged till 2022 to enjoy seamless viewing from Pakistan which is not possible now, you are worried about that.

Dear brother , you are owner of this forum and might be professional and matured person and you should not get personal and throwing me and my country in the discussion

Not once, twice you have been intentionally blaming Tata Sky from months because you can't do your piracy viewing and can't ask for support officially to TS CC via phone call.

How come I'm defaming tatasky ??? What I have posted is violation of regulatory body TRAI against TS , please tell me where I am wrong

Lastly please note that im not veiwing tatsky though piracy which is used with cardsharing not paying legitimate money which I paid them

Lastly I can contact TS by chat, Twitter and other means and it's not the case I cant get the support from tatasky

This forum is atleast allowing you to get members help to troubleshoot your issues. Instead of respecting that you are putting blame on the site itself. Is this your nature towards everyone who tries helps them?👇

So you mean this forum is not mine where I am working since year's and again you bringing my country of origin in discussion and only for Indians??
Im member of numerous international forum's believe me no one point anyone only for his country of origin

Anyways, why are you still part of the forum if you think site isn't fair or it is like you believe we are fair but can't accept it because of your hate and frustration towards Tata Sky?

As per our rules:

You have not shown respect towards the moderator and did intentional defame of Tata Sky as written above. Now if we ban you, you will still blame us only.

I'm part of this forum because I think that this forum is for anybody who contribute and share information but from your replies it looks like it's only for indians and I complained and protested because I thought this is my forum but now I think I was wrong

I always respected all members and there is not even a single instance where I misbehaved with any member and allegations are not true

I already cleared about TS and the allegation is wrong that im defaming them I am only protesting because their policy is violation of regulatory body

Lastly i will request to not bring Pakistan here and forum is for anyone who contribute and share

If Ur unhappy with out Indian DTH , u can always use Ur local DTH available in your country

Suppose your box goes faulty, which customer care service can give you service within 4 hour in your area?

If you send some people to india to exchange your box then will you give them travelling money or you will blame them for that too?

If your box become faulty in between 5 years then whose fault. Will you also blame tatasky for that?

M not take side of any company.. but try to understand this point also.

Off course that's my fault not TS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock