Unfair moderation towards Tata Sky thread on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thread I posted was to help Indians as well

I know I can't do anything because I'm from Pakistan

Otherwise I have sued tatasky for TRAI voilation

Im here to share information and help people
There was a thread for that topic all kind of its discussion already. We just asked you to continue over there. It was violation of our forum rules and you created a issue out of it.

You keep saying 2022 2022 to force company stop your box. Who is such id***t to recharge till 2022 even in india

Any company has department to detect piracy. They will surely find it out.

Though you don't do piracy but in company's eye you are the same.

@dreambox.pk please go through what @Rushil says. We aren't supposed to provide you support at all.

Then you need to be worried at all. Here there are enough India guys with many real DTH related problems. We help them out.

Why your thread was closed has been explained by @M.J.Sadiq already. You still do not understand that?

Thread was closed Because it's already posted and started and my bad I not saw that

Rest this should have been conveyed to me without being personal and bringing my country into discussion

The thread I posted was to help Indians as well

Agreed, you posted that thread for all TS members. But, another thread on same topic is already running. We don't allow anyone to create a new thread if there's any existing thread on same topic. The rule is for everybody even mods.

Also, there is so many other similar (trai new tariff) thread running. Some of them are getting merged and some of them are closed. It is creating lot of confusion and also increasing our moderation work.

Thread was closed Because it's already posted and started and my bad I not saw that

Rest this should have been conveyed to me without being personal and bringing my country into discussion
You have been given out a notification as a reply on that thread by @M.J.Sadiq bro. But still you didn't read that and posted comment on our moderation on other thread, whose mistake is that?

Atleast you understood it was your fault now.

I didn't wanted to bring your country here but to make you understand of the situation you create everytime to make Tata Sky a bad company i said that.

Read this:

We give freedom to speech. You are free to praise/curse any service provider based on your personal experience. But replies posted on the sole intention of promoting/defaming any service provider is not entertained.

And you do that, hence all this mess.

Can we delete this thread

I already apologized because I neither saw moderator comments not saw same thread was already there

But regarding defaming TS I don't agree because TS is violating rules and if protesting against wrong is wrong then I'm here to held responsible and it has nothing to do with me but all LDP customer's in India

Can we delete this thread

I already apologized because I neither saw moderator comments not saw same thread was already there

But regarding defaming TS I don't agree because TS is violating rules and if protesting against wrong is wrong then I'm here to held responsible and it has nothing to do with me but all LDP customer's in India
It's not about just LDP but your over all comments. As you come to DDF mostly when you are fustrated with Tata sky.

It's not about just LDP but your over all comments. As you come to DDF mostly when you are fustrated with Tata sky.

Dear this statement is not true and allegation again

Please check and share my online stats on DDF if you have any tool and you will see I'm online here all the time

I once called Tata Sky cheaters for sending me wrong invoice. People from Tata Sky didn't have problem with that. But some members took it personally and I found at least 3 members asking me to edit the thread in harsh tone.
People replied that way because without any validation, you were saying that you have been 'cheated'. When you did not even have talked with anyone or confirmed with the organisation and moreover you didn't receive any wrong product. Which is pretty 'harsh'.
So how do you expect that people would react other ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock