Discussion Unforgettable songs but forgotten

It's a crime that we forgot this one @Jaffer7080
Source
Bro indipop should be back bro its better then now so called singer songs. Just because of Lata mangeshkar it happened she was not getting offers in interview she said stop remaking my songs make by ur own in another interview she said she made Rafi sab popular according to her she is more popular then Rafi sab and kishore da I don't like her bro.

Bro indipop should be back bro its better then now so called singer songs. Just because of Lata mangeshkar it happened she was not getting offers in interview she said stop remaking my songs make by ur own in another interview she said she made Rafi sab popular according to her she is more popular then Rafi sab and kishore da I don't like her bro.
Bro, she is very selfish person , she has done politics with her own sister asha Bhosle, the one could not be of her sister, how can she be of others, regarding rafi and kishore , public know how great they are

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock