Discussion Unforgettable songs but forgotten

Bro, she is very selfish person , she has done politics with her own sister asha Bhosle, the one could not be of her sister, how can she be of others, regarding rafi and kishore , public know how great they are
Exactly bro do u remember aye mere Watan ke logon song actually the song went to Asha bhosle but Lata bagged the song the song was popular makers decided whatever revenue they will get the amount will be donated to the army officers family who lost their family but Lata refused she said that's her own money I will not donate a single penny from their she was not getting offers jatin lalit was only music director who was giving singing offers to her as u said such a bad and selfish lady bro.

Exactly bro do u remember aye mere Watan ke logon song actually the song went to Asha bhosle but Lata bagged the song the song was popular makers decided whatever revenue they will get the amount will be donated to the army officers family who lost their family but Lata refused she said that's her own money I will not donate a single penny from their she was not getting offers jatin lalit was only music director who was giving singing offers to her as u said such a bad and selfish lady bro.
So many negative things I have about her, Asha Bhosle was serving as a cook, when they were together, Lata always wanted that she sld do household chores only , that is the reason she ran away from house

So many negative things I have about her, Asha Bhosle was serving as a cook, when they were together, Lata always wanted that she sld do household chores only , that is the reason she ran away from house
Now lata mangeshkar and asha Bhosle patch up and they share good bonds nowadays

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock