Unhappy with tatasky Services

TS has added many channels after initiating mpeg 4 migration task no doubt about, but those are due channels pending for many years. They should accelerate the process what a subscriber expects from TS.

Compare the Rs 220 Pack of T(S with Adtv/D2h/Dish etc. You know, T(S custs pay more but very less enjoy (per ch basis).

Recently, I called T(S helpline on behalf of my neighbour about mpeg4 update. They lured me to took Active Cooking (90 days locking period). I though it was Sat Jingalala Offer. But after the call finished, I discovered that, monthly charge total now Rs. 260!

My neighbour used to TopUp 180 Rs (he gives rs 200 to dealer, dealer takes rs 20 as Recharge Commission).

Now a days, my neighbour accused me to decrease his validity. So, I sent a mail to help and Cc: ceo@tatasky.

OMG! within an hour, they restored my neighbour A/c to Rs 220 pack (lock in period gone?)

[email protected]

So, cheap marketing policy of Tata Sky beaten by me.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock