How unhappy with D2H

coolguymd0810

Reaction score
Hello frds,

here i am not for hurting D2H fans , but just what i felt.

After reading all the threads here for D2H , i bought and installed today.

I was using TS HD for 1 year and connected to speakers from tv and was using it was GOod audio.

Having more HD channels in D2H i bought it for another new tv.

But i felt very poor audio output compare to TS and even comparing channel quality was poor in D2H , though the regional channels are good in D2H , i bought for better sound quality .

i kept more than 60 % volume in speaker and setup box still not quality sound. but for TS just 30 % enough for my speaker system.

D2H +ve

1) more channels
2) more hd channels
3) New setup box hw
4) all hd channels for just 150 rs

TS +ve
1) good choice of package
2) GooD hd quality and sound too
3) clear sound quality when connected to 2.1 speaker system and better than D2H.

if i am wrong any where help me out , if u hv any suggestion i am here to discuss more

thanks

coolguymd0810 said:
Hello frds,

here i am not for hurting D2H fans , but just what i felt.

After reading all the threads here for D2H , i bought and installed today.

I was using TS HD for 1 year and connected to speakers from tv and was using it was GOod audio.

Having more HD channels in D2H i bought it for another new tv.

But i felt very poor audio output compare to TS and even comparing channel quality was poor in D2H , though the regional channels are good in D2H , i bought for better sound quality .

i kept more than 60 % volume in speaker and setup box still not quality sound. but for TS just 30 % enough for my speaker system.

D2H +ve

1) more channels
2) more hd channels
3) New setup box hw
4) all hd channels for just 150 rs

TS +ve
1) good choice of package
2) GooD hd quality and sound too
3) clear sound quality when connected to 2.1 speaker system and better than D2H.

if i am wrong any where help me out , if u hv any suggestion i am here to discuss more

thanks

In my opinion you made a wrong choice.....After my due date with d2h a/c I will move to Tatasky HD or Airtel HD...For sound quality problem did you set the sound setting to surround in STB

Go to the following thread

Manufactures & Quality of STB of different dth companies with poll

I used TS HD for many years but they failed to add more HD channels :angry So I switched to D2H and now don't regret at all.

I felt sound quality and levels were in fact better in 2222 D2H as it gives preset options like Movie, Surround etc

If you like HD channels you will never go back to TS again. You made the right choice. :k

manig said:
I used TS HD for many years but they failed to add more HD channels :angry So I switched to D2H and now don't regret at all.

I felt sound quality and levels were in fact better in 2222 D2H as it gives preset options like Movie, Surround etc

If you like HD channels you will never go back to TS again. You made the right choice. :k

yes add channels but expect more money for that , i felt some what bad with 100 rs charge for HD channels in TS.

i will make some settings and check out. i called the Installed person to come and check it.

I will make some more setting and check these stuffs and come back to this thread.
currently i took back TS to my room and placed D2H in Living Room. :'(

I got 2222 stb , i will be happy if sound quality is back .

else i will use TS for HD and D2h for SD alone. :c

Now started new problem, while using with SONY tv the connection is getting disconnect often, hope it is already existing issue in many threads

@ thread starter .. see you cannot get all +ve in one dth .. so switching from one to another you will lose some and gain some... and regarding audio problem of d2h .. i must tell you it is from starting of d2h .. (dont know about 2222 model).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock